What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB: Big 12 Tourney - CU vs KU

Well this got out of control quickly. Thankfully this shouldn't be the end of the Buffs' season with a loss - hopefully they can redeem themselves in the WNIT. Really wanted a win here today but winner does play Baylor...

Too bad Spears was the only player who could put the ball in the hoop today. The rest of the players who normally have been decent to good contributors just couldn't buy a basket.

Here's my eye witness account. The number one thing that killed us today was not making easy layups. We had at least 25 layups that did not go in and should have. If we get even half of those, this is a winnable game. Also, there seemed to be a lot of bad decision making, especially on the part of the Wilson twins. It seemed like Brittany (Wilson) would just randomly throw the ball up there in hopes that it just might go in this time (1-11 FG). Her sister was more of the same but she didn't get any minutes until the second half. I was also very surprised at how thoroughly we were dominated in the post. Seabrook and Hargis spent most of their time beyond the arc and weren't really driving or even hanging out under the basket. I'm not sure why they didn't take a more physical approach but between that and our complete inability to make layups, we got jack **** as far as points in the paint all day. There were a few ticky tack calls near the end but in the end, the girls lost the game on offense and that's all there is to it. All in all, not a very good day for the Lady Buffs.

On the bright side though, a win today would have meant an 11:00 AM game tomorrow followed by a 2:00 PM men's game. That would have been a logistical nightmare. From Kansas City, this is Goldenbuff reporting for the Allbuffs News Network.

Last edited:
Speaking of recruiting well in-state and closing borders, linda has got to change this and fast. 2 more good ones are heading out of state.

keep drinking that tiger blood goldenbuff REP

It may not be tiger blood, but we did a lot of drinking at the piano bar tonight. We feeaking owned the place and won the **** out of the fight song competition. We won so good that we made them learn fight CU because all they knew was glory. This is as close as you'll probably ever get to a drunk post from me and you can tell that because I'm going to confess that I willis something about this stupid conference. I love Kansas city, drinking 80 oz buckets of booze, and screaming at the top of my lungs with a dozen of my favorite people in the world, all on CU's dime. Sure, I can probably do that in LA but life is pretty sweet right now. Peace out mofos! I'm out until game time tomorrow!

Back