What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB: Buffs hire assistant Jeff Cammon from Cal

I would be screaming at either the television or computer screen about these fouls. There was no reason for them to be making the fouls and no reason the Buffs didn't get the message on the rule change had they been properly coached. I would see the previous coach screaming and picking up technical fouls when there was nothing wrong with the call under the new rules.

I also am trusting that Coach Payne will fix that and then there is this:

This is from a year ago. She has since grown another two inches.
2018 – 6’1″ Power Forward – Kassidy DeLapp (JBS 2018/Oak Ridge HS) This kid is an undersized, old school bruiser. Plays hard, fights for position offensively, denies easy post-ups defensively! Very active on the glass. Finishes well inside as well.

Buffgal, dear friend, consider it fixed. You won't see screaming, ranting and technicals. J is not a fear based coach. She is a 'how do we fix this coach'. She was as a player and is as a coach6'.

Fear based coaching does not work in today's world. There was a time when it did. I consider it fixed.

This staff is certainly aiming high. On ProspectsNation she is rated as 4 star PG, Number #39 overall and #11 PG. Good to see.
We need to get a 2018 thread going for WBB recruiting. Offers are piling up for this class from the new staff.

Back