What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB @ Iowa • WNIT Round 3 • Thursday, 6 pm

So to get a post player like that for 2017 I see these choices:
1. find some undiscovered gem out there, most likely international
2. get a graduate transfer as a one year filler and get that "Ruthy Hebard" like player in 2018
3. find a good one from the junior college ranks
And then convince whoever you find that they would love to come to Colorado and play with these players and for these coaches.

Make it so, coaches!

Since we need an impact player at the post, will have to be a juco or a foreign player.

Why not a grad transfer? They come in with several years of college level experience and can play immediately. The drawback is they are one-and-done most likely. Example: Temi Fagbenle last season at USC. Graduated Harvard in 4 years, still had a year of eligibility, transferred to USC and played immediately. Or Ariel Roberson leaving Colorado for UWV.

1. find some undiscovered gem out there, most likely international
2. get a graduate transfer as a one year filler and get that "Ruthy Hebard" like player in 2018
3. find a good one from the junior college ranks
And then convince whoever you find that they would love to come to Colorado and play with these players and for these coaches.
The last sentence should be the easiest part of the operation. Show a few minutes of Kennedy getting the ball to her teammates, especially the wide open layups by Zoe Correal and you can get a post player to commit to the Buffs.

I doubt there are any unsigned seniors in the US or Canada that could make a difference in the post for the Buffs. It seems then BeBe's scenarios are a good bet if its' going to happen.

I don't care how we get a good post player, just so we get a good post player. We don't have a good post player for next year, imo.

The last sentence should be the easiest part of the operation. Show a few minutes of Kennedy getting the ball to her teammates, especially the wide open layups by Zoe Correal and you can get a post player to commit to the Buffs.

I doubt there are any unsigned seniors in the US or Canada that could make a difference in the post for the Buffs. It seems then BeBe's scenarios are a good bet if its' going to happen.

They are going juco route. I haven't heard anything as far as graduate transfers or foreign players.

Back