What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB Team 2017-18

12/21 Westminster College at CU (Exhibition)

Two additions ...12/11 & 12/21. That last one seems odd to me ... an exhibition late in the non-conference schedule.

Found the game on their website. That does seem strange, very strange.

Found another exhibition game

Colorado Christian November 4, 2017 2 PM in Boulder per Colorado Christian website

I will admit to scouring the internet tonight for the non-conference schedule. Here is what I think it is.

November 4 Colorado Christian Exhibition
November 10 at Samford University
November 12 at North Carolina
November 15 Florida Atlantic University
November 18 Miami University
November 24/25 Omni Classic Mississippi Valley State, Drake, George Mason I emailed Rosie in the basketball office to see if the Omni was being held this year as I wanted to make a flight reservation. Her response was yes and the games will be day games but she didn't have times

December 6 at Colorado State
December 11 Dartmouth
December 15 at Air Force
December 21 Westminster Exhibition

The games we have not seen before are on the opponent websites.

Wyoming? I always want them on the non-conference schedule. If they meet this season it could well be in Laramie.

I'm hearing that Hollingshead is the real deal. If so, that would be huge for a team that has for too long lacked front court skill and size.
It will be interesting to see where she ends up playing. At the 4? Some of both?

I know that they are promo videos, but she sure looks fluid for a 6-4 player. She looks to have solid perimeter skills as well.

It will be interesting to see where she ends up playing. At the 4? Some of both?

I know that they are promo videos, but she sure looks fluid for a 6-4 player. She looks to have solid perimeter skills as well.

I will predict she will end up at the 4. Here is what I got:

1:
Leonard
Thomas
Carter

2:
Robinson
Castro
Caylao-Do

3:
Knight
Diop
(I think Castro or Cayla-Do could play some here when we go small)

4:
Jank
Hollingshed
Bunn

5:
Correal
Curtis

*These predictions aren't for starters. Just put who I think plays at each position.

I can see playing two 4's at once with no 5's on the floor. This staff will get the best 5 out there. The key to the season to me is improving rebounds and interior D and of course Robinson's health.

JMO

I will predict she will end up at the 4. Here is what I got:

1:
Leonard
Thomas
Carter

2:
Robinson
Castro
Caylao-Do

3:
Knight
Diop
(I think Castro or Cayla-Do could play some here when we go small)

4:
Jank
Hollingshed
Bunn

5:
Correal
Curtis

*These predictions aren't for starters. Just put who I think plays at each position.

I can see playing two 4's at once with no 5's on the floor. This staff will get the best 5 out there. The key to the season to me is improving rebounds and interior D and of course Robinson's health.

JMO

Post Exhibition:

1: Same as above
5: Bunn backed up by Correal/Curtis
4: Jank backed up by hollingshed
2/3: Robinson/Cayla-Do/Knight/Hollingshed

Bunn will end up starting at the 5. She's quicker and a good rebounder. Didn't appear to back down from the other team. The quality of the competition will increase and we will see how the team looks then.

Anybody know if UAB streams their wbb home games?

Not sure of your UAB reference (?), but I did just add a thread for this weekend's Buff games against Samford and North Carolina (the "other" UNC), and included any links I could find. From what I have found, looks like there will be a (hopefully free) video stream for the Samford game, while the UNC game's stream looks to only be available for those whose TV subscription includes the ACC network, and/ or whatever the heck (???) is required to view "ACC Network Extra" content. If nothing else, North Carolina will have what looks to be a free audio stream of their radio broadcast available.

If CU's radio team travels with the team, Cory and Carol, we should get an audio stream if nothing else.

Back