What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We now take you to Ann Arbor Michigan

What sucks is - team A plays team B. Team A wins. Violations ensue. Team A vacates win. Team B doesn’t get to vacate loss.
Could you imagine Nubs in a couple years from now “back in 2023, we beat Michigan…”

This circumstance is for the better. I now see the error of my statement.

Shooting Star GIF

Could you imagine Nubs in a couple years from now “back in 2023, we beat Michigan…”

This circumstance is for the better. I now see the error of my statement.

Shooting Star GIF
Yeah. They've gotten enough of a gift with this scandal elevating all the losses into epic moral victories for the Nubbers.

Yeah. They've gotten enough of a gift with this scandal elevating all the losses into epic moral victories for the Nubbers.
Their lack of self awareness is the gift that continues to give. Even artificial intelligence has more self awareness.

I missed something. How was evidence “illegally” obtained. Did someone do a search or seizure in a private residence without a warrant? Were phones tapped? Does Harbaugh stay in the watergate hotel?

Please, help me to understand wtf Michigan fans are talking about?

I missed something. How was evidence “illegally” obtained. Did someone do a search or seizure in a private residence without a warrant? Were phones tapped? Does Harbaugh stay in the watergate hotel?

Please, help me to understand wtf Michigan fans are talking about?
Clearly the average Michigan fan’s understanding of the Fourth and Fifth Amendment is lacking.

They definitely don't know about the 3rd and 9th either. Looking forward to the Purdue band playing Ace of Bass - "I saw the sign".

That means the B1G must have stepped in and forced it or there was evidence presented to Ono since he told Petitti to pound sand
I was told that some damning evidence has emerged after Harbaugh has been adamantly denying any knowledge of the scheme.

Here's the scenario that's going to take place:

B1G is going to "suspend" Harbaugh for the rest of the season. Michigan is going to sue the B1G, a stay will be ordered, allowing Harbaugh to coach.

The B1G saves face by showing they tried to do something in the short term and Michigan gets through the season with JM.

Anything further will result in NCAA action at some point in 2024, assuming they bring a notice of allegations and Michigan responds within their 90 day window.

if ****ing michigan skates through this, there are going to be a whole lot of pissed off opponents. i wonder if they can litigate directly as they were harmed directly or if those rights reside solely with the league and ncaa.

if ****ing michigan skates through this, there are going to be a whole lot of pissed off opponents. i wonder if they can litigate directly as they were harmed directly or if those rights reside solely with the league and ncaa.
Seems to me that if any of the sports books have material losses from getting the lines wrong that they would have both the standing and the pocketbook to sustain litigation.

I think the expectation has to be that Michigan will skate through this until proven otherwise. See Kansas, AZ, and UNC basketball, as well as a host of NCAA football programs. As long as Michigan wants to fight this, there will be no material penalties coming for them. That's not what should happen, but that is likely what will happen.

You mean, sue Michigan? Surely you understand how bad of an idea that is.

Back