What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We now take you to Fort Collins

Hokie, the lawyers on the board can correct me here, but I think it's akin to holding someone against their will.

Hokie, the lawyers on the board can correct me here, but I think it's akin to holding someone against their will.
Refusing to let a woman leave a room or an apartment without use of force (locking it, for example) would qualify.

All charges dropped the first time. He can ball, but needs to get his **** together.

I think this is confusing sexual harassment with sexual assault.

yes, I'd be interested in a professional weigh-in, though

yes, I'd be interested in a professional weigh-in, though
You're welcome
xEQrSmi.gif

Certain that a similar announcement about a CU basketball player would be followed up with a 'Tad Boyle has suspended _____ indefinitely' less than 2 minutes later. Hopefully it doesn't take Eustachy too long to 'gather information'.

Certain that a similar announcement about a CU basketball player would be followed up with a 'Tad Boyle has suspended _____ indefinitely' less than 2 minutes later. Hopefully it doesn't take Eustachy too long to 'gather information'.

Larry gives zero ****s. Also, often times the abused will turn into abusers. With the way Larry treats his players, it shouldn't surprise anyone if they don't treat others cordially.

Well, I hope he didn't take anything from her that he shouldn't have when she was falsely imprisoned.

As it should

Sounds like he stalked her over a period of days and forcibly hugged and touched her.

He gone

I like how ESPN now shows you how full the stadium is... that's rough for CSU, reminds me of Patton days at CU. Also, how did they have 2/3 refs named Kelly?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 49
I like how ESPN now shows you how full the stadium is... that's rough for CSU, reminds me of Patton days at CU. Also, how did they have 2/3 refs named Kelly?

They gonna change it to 99% full next time we go to that ****ty gym?

I looked at Eustachy's roster for the upcoming game and had to laugh.

There are only 4 players on that team that were recruited out of high school by CSU. The rest of them are transfers, JC or otherwise.
Discounting Clavell, there are only 3 players currently logging minutes that were with CSU last year. How does Larry get anything out of these mercenaries?

Preseason practices have to be brutal. Nobody knows anyone else. Kind of like a semi-pro team thrown together and it's all very cut-throat.

Interesting Note: Jerry Tarkanian's grandson transferred in from UNLV.

Back