What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We now take you to Minneapolis, MN

Guilty as charged(y)
You would seriously stick your dick somewhere that 7 other dude's had just been, knowing that they had just been there?

They make therapy for this sort of thing[/QUOTE]

When I heard "multi party sexual encounter" as the question was posed, my mind didn't go to 7 dicks. Call the therapist you were referencing.

Is anyone just a little appalled at the participants' behavior whether "consensual" or not? I mean, I'd hope my kids would never put themselves in a situation like that to begin with. But then, I guess, this isn't a "morality" issue in the "religious" sense, but rather, in the societal sense because societal morality no longer corresponds to "religious" morality.
Dammit DBT! You know the rule, if you're going to post something in which you're possibly hinting that religious moral code is superior to a secular one, you need to include an "@Uncle Ken" in there.

Very slippery slope my friend. If a woman is flat hammered, I would've took the same approach Nik. Been in that situation before and you are better off not doing it. Helps my dad talked with me about that kind of thing a lot, he was a cop at one point.

This.

I imagine being suspended for a bowl game is much better than going to prison. And perhaps this is a message the school wants to send in this case.

You would seriously stick your dick somewhere that 7 other dude's had just been, knowing that they had just been there?

They make therapy for this sort of thing

When I heard "multi party sexual encounter" as the question was posed, my mind didn't go to 7 dicks. Call the therapist you were referencing.[/QUOTE]
That is the issue being discussed. I didn't branch off in to other weird fantasies.

8 football players.
1 girl.

You do the math

When I heard "multi party sexual encounter" as the question was posed, my mind didn't go to 7 dicks. Call the therapist you were referencing.
That is the issue being discussed. I didn't branch off in to other weird fantasies.

8 football players.
1 girl.

You do the math[/QUOTE]

Quick back of the envelope calculation: I count 8 dicks

8 football players.
1 girl.

You do the math

Quick back of the envelope calculation: I count 8 dicks[/QUOTE]
Right, so when you are #8, there have already been 7 in there.

8 football players.
1 girl.

You do the math

Quick back of the envelope calculation: I count 8 dicks[/QUOTE]

I think the comment was in reference to sharing with 7 other dicks. Doesn't matter though, one or eight the idea of sharing it isn't appealing.

What is disturbing though is they all went along with what was happening to her. Not a single one was man enough to honestly ask her if she was okay with it and to put a stop to it when she said no.

read the original post he responded to for christ's sake and stop messing up the quote function
The original post he responded to was mine, so I'm pretty sure I remember it. Also, the entire thread is about the MN team gang bang, so there is that.

P.S. I didn't **** up the quote, I just didn't fix it when I quoted him

"How many women (or for that matter, men, but in this case it was a woman) would sober, consent to a multi-party sexual encounter?"

he was obviously saying "guilty as charged" as to whether he would consent to a multi-party sexual encounter with women (which is much different than the topic at hand), but its not some weird fantasy.

Back