What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We WILL beat Knebraska!

All I have to say is let the games begin. I tend to be on the mild side. My family have had a place in Estes for years. I still bleed Husker Red.

It'll be a good game but it looks like I will have to hand out some Prozac and Xanax to both team fans...and a lot of alcohol.:smile2:
Alcohol is always needed. welcome to the site!

Thanks SnowBuff! Glad to join the fun. A little bantering is always fun to raise the blood pressure. Any nurses in the house?:smile2: I work in healthcare but not a nurse.

All I have to say is we will have a great game. We all are just like little kids getting ready for the big day.

Just to prove I am a good fan I would be happy to meet up with some of you and take pictures and try and break down some of the crap. I say we can be friends.

We have people on HuskerPedia saying great things about the people in Colorado and should be. Good people just like in Nebraska.

There will always be people that will stick to their ways and that is America so that is fine. I would rather say "good game" or "you'll get us next time" (well hope not)....hey I am human and loyal. Being loyal doesn't mean we have to scrape to the bottom of the scum of the earth and name call.

I know you have good people. I choose to seek some of you out and hope to meet up at the game and say hello and welcome to our stadium!:thumbsup:

Look Buff fans, especially, Walrus, HuskerHater, and Syko, she doesn't know what the hell she is talking about. You just keep on HATING husker fans, their children, dogs and cats too.

It is the way the world is supposed to be!

Here is a question. Would CU's chances of beating Nebraska increase or remain the same if Ganz isn't the QB next Friday?

Here is a question. Would CU's chances of beating Nebraska increase or remain the same if Ganz isn't the QB next Friday?

Unfortunately, they would only go from none to slim. But it is a start! :lol:

Whasss alll thish ruckus about beatin my huskerz.. not gonna happen my friendz. Don make me get out my chainsaw...

k56b5u.jpg

Look Buff fans, especially, Walrus, HuskerHater, and Syko, she doesn't know what the hell she is talking about. You just keep on HATING husker fans, their children, dogs and cats too.

Shut the f up Mitch. You're a weanie on HuskerPedia and you show what a weanie you are on here. You're just a 6 ft puss sitting behind your computer. Gag...............

Shut the f up Mitch. You're a weanie on HuskerPedia and you show what a weanie you are on here. You're just a 6 ft puss sitting behind your computer. Gag...............

That.......was.........awesome

We agree, although we use stronger terms than weanie.

Lots of love in this room for HuskerCutie, I know she needs a date for the game and she has an extra ticket

"huskermark07": Don't give the Buffs around here any ideas.

Looks to me like she would turn on her own team.

Watch out for her Buff Fans. She will eat you up and spit you out, all in one breath!

Could be fun if your into that sort of thing! :wow::wow::wow:

:smile2::smile2:

Last edited:
[quote
=huskermark07;374841]Lots of love in this room for HuskerCutie, I know she needs a date for the game and she has an extra ticket[/quote]​

Like I said would love to meet many of you and say hi. I believe in being a good Husker Fan.

As far as Shuskermark and Buffsurveyor they are brothers/and yes inbread... Shuskermark is just bitter because I dropped his lame a$$. Watch them post they are just a like....weanies behind computers....and shuskermark couldn't get a date if he paid for one.....sorry all who'd think these inbreads would bring their mental problems over here....I reported them to HuskerPedia. They couldn't win a fight with themselves.

Good luck and see you at the game!

[quote
=huskermark07;374841]Lots of love in this room for HuskerCutie, I know she needs a date for the game and she has an extra ticket​

Like I said would love to meet many of you and say hi. I believe in being a good Husker Fan.

As far as Shuskermark and Buffsurveyor they are brothers/and yes inbread... Shuskermark is just bitter because I dropped his lame a$$. Watch them post they are just a like....weanies behind computers....and shuskermark couldn't get a date if he paid for one.....sorry all who'd think these inbreads would bring their mental problems over here....I reported them to HuskerPedia. They couldn't win a fight with themselves.

Good luck and see you at the game!

Thank you and good luck and you are welcome to come back anytime:thumbsup:

im guessing here but, you could probably put the newest member of this board into that camp as well judging by the handle he has chosen. :huh:

I don't hate husker fans. As a fan culture, it's my impression that husker fans take themselves a little seriously, but I also willingly admit that they exhibit some refreshing qualities as well (very few, but credit where's it's due). It would be appropriate to term my overall response to husker fans, as a whole, as "amusement", I guess.

As individuals, husker fans only represent themselves. If one ventures onto Allbuffs, I believe that poster should probably bring something. Perhaps he/she should be friendly, insightful or witty. Take Kameltoe. The dude's a dick, but Christ, he can be funny. And BRI, a proud husker, is quite a nice guy.

But you come on the board bragging that you can dish it out and take it too. But so far your posts lack any element that I would consider clever. They're frankly quite lame, though a bit better than Mark07's. Also, you complained when 87 neg repped you. Are you sure you can take it? By all means, prove me wrong.

But I think I've found the problem:

You're a tool, and it radiates from your keyboard like a beacon. Like the Bat Beacon, but instead of the bat symbol, it's a claw-hammer and allen-wrench. I can picture you, with some pattern of facial hair--a goatee or mustache--fist-bumping your buddies; you strike me as the sort of dude that uses "can you hear me now?" as a punchline.

Look, I don't want to be too harsh. I'm sure you're well-intentioned and clap for visiting opponents and whatnot. I doubt you'd harm a fly. BUT, know your capacity for talking ****, before you lay your desperate soul bare on some other fan bases chat page.

Again, I hope you prove me wrong.

Go Buffs! Looking forward to a good game.

I don't hate husker fans. As a fan culture, it's my impression that husker fans take themselves a little seriously, but I also willingly admit that they exhibit some refreshing qualities as well (very few, but credit where's it's due). It would be appropriate to term my overall response to husker fans, as a whole, as "amusement", I guess.

As individuals, husker fans only represent themselves. If one ventures onto Allbuffs, I believe that poster should probably bring something. Perhaps he/she should be friendly, insightful or witty. Take Kameltoe. The dude's a dick, but Christ, he can be funny. And BRI, a proud husker, is quite a nice guy.

But you come on the board bragging that you can dish it out and take it too. But so far your posts lack any element that I would consider clever. They're frankly quite lame, though a bit better than Mark07's. Also, you complained when 87 neg repped you. Are you sure you can take it? By all means, prove me wrong.

You're a tool, and it radiates from your keyboard like a beacon. Like the Bat Beacon, but instead of the bat symbol, it's a claw-hammer and allen-wrench. I can picture you, with some pattern of facial hair--a goatee or mustache--fist-bumping your buddies; you strike me as the sort of dude that uses "can you hear me now?" as a punchline.

Look, I don't want to be too harsh. I'm sure you're well-intentioned and clap for visiting opponents and whatnot. I doubt you'd harm a fly. BUT, know your capacity for talking ****, before you lay your desperate soul bare on some other fan bases chat page.

Again, I hope you prove me wrong.

Go Buffs! Looking forward to a good game.

Noice!

pwned3b4627fej9.jpg

Walrus turned from his mug of root beer and softly murmured: "If (a Husker fan) ventures onto Allbuffs, I believe that poster should probably bring something. Perhaps he/she should be friendly, insightful or witty."

We are trying so *hard* to live up the the Allbuffs' standards of friendliness, insight and wit, Walrus.

But it's just an impossible chore at times.

:smile2: :lol: etc..

Walrus turned from his mug of root beer and softly murmured: "If (a Husker fan) ventures onto Allbuffs, I believe that poster should probably bring something. Perhaps he/she should be friendly, insightful or witty."

We are trying so *hard* to live up the the Allbuffs' standards of friendliness, insight and wit, Walrus.

I didn't claim to have it. I simply chose not to venture. See the difference?

Hey dumbass, he said "...be friendly, insightful OR witty."

Not really hard to be any of those traits at one point. :thumbsup:

Ummm....can we just go back to making fun of eachother...this **** is getting way too deep and it's boring my balls off.

And if you're going to neg rep...please have the balls to sign them. Just makes it no fun.

Last edited:
Ummm....can we just go back to making fun of eachother...this **** is getting way too deep and it's boring my balls off.

And if you're going to neg rep...please have the balls to sign them. Just makes it no fun.

I called you a dick just a few posts ago, does that count for nothing?

**** nebraska.

I don't hate Nebraska fans... I hate nebraska the TEAM. I hate them deeply with the core of my being.

Now texasss fans... I hate those ****ers. They are ALL scum.

Back