What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We won, but really?

If they couldn't make it or didn't want to go, why couldn't they sell them to Buff fans that didn't have tickets?

I keep telling you guys to think positive. Fusker probably spent enough here between their season tickets and all the Coors light they drank yesterday to pay for the $7m we spent to make FHCMM go away.
That's the same mentality that caused me to see Folsom half red. I don't give a **** about the $$$ it's the principalities!

That's the same mentality that caused me to see Folsom half red. I don't give a **** about the $$$ it's the principalities!

Which makes beating them that much sweeter-theyve smack talked for months about this particular game, and their players started it......and they come out here and choke like they did.

Also want to give a f*ck you to the 25% of the student section that left at halftime. I get it, you had on your backwards hat and your high nike socks and were feeling super cool...way too cool to be watching sports! Unfortunately that lame house party you were desperate to get to is still...just a lame house house party no matter what time you got there. Of course they'll brag about how they were in Folsom storming the field, but really they were sitting in a sh*tty living room drinking Natty Light. Just like they'll brag about that hottie they banged for an hour later on. Problem is she was actually a C+ and we all know you blew your load before you even got your pants off.

I keep telling you guys to think positive. Fusker probably spent enough here between their season tickets and all the Coors light they drank yesterday to pay for the $7m we spent to make FHCMM go away.

Nah, that came from the mandatory donation increases for pre-paid parking and season tickets...

No. Couldn't afford the exorbitant prices Fusker caused. Going to Air Force, USC, and at least one home game in November I think
Man, there were plenty of people on here willing to sell you tickets for a little more than a hundred. And that is still cheap as hell for a rivalry game like we experienced on Saturday.

Also want to give a f*ck you to the 25% of the student section that left at halftime. I get it, you had on your backwards hat and your high nike socks and were feeling super cool...way too cool to be watching sports! Unfortunately that lame house party you were desperate to get to is still...just a lame house house party no matter what time you got there. Of course they'll brag about how they were in Folsom storming the field, but really they were sitting in a sh*tty living room drinking Natty Light. Just like they'll brag about that hottie they banged for an hour later on. Problem is she was actually a C+ and we all know you blew your load before you even got your pants off.
Speaking from a massive amount of experience, I see....

all that red was disheartening (Mrs BuffUp was really pissed) but we put a dagger in it. Just keep winning and Buff Fans will start keeping their seats. Remember the late 80's early 90's when You couldn't get tickets hardly? Those red clad ****ers do travel well, they have nothing else.
half of those will not want to spend their government subsidy check next time for a loss.

Man, there were plenty of people on here willing to sell you tickets for a little more than a hundred. And that is still cheap as hell for a rivalry game like we experienced on Saturday.

I also ****ing hate Nebraska fan lol. Going Saturday.

So you like the team enough for season tickets, which aren't cheap, but you'll sell the best game in the package for a few bucks?

Again, I don't get it.
I personally wouldn't (and didn't) but I can see how the opportunity to pay for your entire season ticket package (and in some cases, your parking donation) could be too good to pass up.

giphy.gif

Season ticket holders who sold their ticket missed out on one of the best games I’ve experienced at Folsom since being a fan (05 for me).

I know that plenty of people probably paid for their season tickets today, but games like this are why you buy them. Buff fans need games like this to make the pain of the years of suckage go away.

Back to back wins against the bugeaters. When was the last time that happened? ESPN also had a state that CU hasn’t come from 17+ down at the half to win it since 1997.

Go **** yourselves you sellout bitches.
Pretty sure the last time we beat them back to back was week 2 and 3 of last year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tough game to be at in the first half. With concessions being ****ed, I was so thirsty and hot I was about to pass the **** out. Went out to Franklin for hydration at half time. Hell, I saw a friend leave for good at half. We talked about it, but decided to keep hydrating and wait to see if the team would respond. They did, we went back in, and that 4th quarter was as magical as anything I have been a part of at Folsom. Those 2016 wins in November meant more since we were playing for a division title and I loved the players on that team so much.... but that 4th quarter was just as wonderful, in its own way, as those games. It was so ****ing good. Only 62-36 tops it.

I forgot my waters at home on my counter and I only had beers with me before the game. I got some waters inside and another beer and they went so fast it was so hot. I went up at half and the lines were ungodly long and I walked around trying to find a water fountain and it was so packed I couldn’t find anything or get anywhere and I gave up. I tried again after the 3rd and it was still absurd. By the end of the 4th I had a ****ing migraine from hell and it was making me very dizzy but I’m dumb so I didn’t want to miss the ending. I tried getting water after the game and the stadium refused to give me or sell me any waters which was nice. I had to walk to Starbucks where I promptly downed two venti sized waters. Not my proudest moment but it shouldn’t be that hard to find waters on a 90 degree day, it was truly a shameful setup. I guess if I would have died at least I died watching the Buffs beat the Huskers and that would have been the way to go.

I just don't understand why someone would go to the trouble to buy season tickets and then sell that game, of all things. Why buy the tickets if you're not going to that game?

I talked my wife into letting me buy tickets BECAUSE the schedule this year. Because TCU, AtM, Florida, Missouri etc. I’ll never sell my tickets for a profit. I had the option to buy up to 6 more and I did and I sold them here for face value to Buffs fans. It tore me and disappointed me to see that many sellouts.

I was there. I made sure our season tickets had black and gold in them. I knew it was going to be bad when I saw the number of ****braska plates on i76 while I was driving to Denver from Omaha.

Yes! I'm thankful that my wife and I were the recipient of your other tickets! Loyal to CU. But, I wouldn't have blamed you had you decided to cash in on nubs.

Back