What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 10 Other Games

Missouri State is a damn good team. I have no idea why that game with Wichita State isn't on the air. 700 ****ing channels and I don't get that.

Missouri State (12-3) up 42-24 on #6 Wichita State at the half.

If Wichita State doesn't come back, that's close to half of the Top 25 that would have fallen this week. Not an easy week for the AP voters sorting all that out.

That was the toughest game Wichita State had left. If they lose a regular season game from this point on, it's a major upset.

That was the toughest game Wichita State had left. If they lose a regular season game from this point on, it's a major upset.
Not to familiar with Wichita State or it's conference so much, but I'd say it's still tough to go undefeated even just going undefeated in conference play. Your team has a target on it's back every game, especially in an opposing arena.

Iowa playing Ohio St tough on the road. Win or lose, I feel another ranking boost for the Hawkeyes. :rolling_eyes:.

Duke squeezes out a turd of a win.

This is not a Top 25 team.

Duke squeezes out a turd of a win.

This is not a Top 25 team.

In fairness (and god knows I hate Duke more than anyone) this UVA team has turned it on. Won convincingly on the road against a solid FSU team and slaughtered NCSU by 31 in Raleigh. Duke's best win in a while

Wisky and IU locked in a struggle ... 70-67 IU with just under 2 to go.

Not to familiar with Wichita State or it's conference so much, but I'd say it's still tough to go undefeated even just going undefeated in conference play. Your team has a target on it's back every game, especially in an opposing arena.

There is no understating how atrocious the MVC is. This Missouri State squad is decent, but they're a bottom tier NIT team. UVA **** on them on a neutral court. Wichita State can play horrendous basketball and still beat these MVC squads. Teams typically do slip up somewhere, but man it's hard to see in a league filled with sub-250 RPI teams

There is no understating how atrocious the MVC is. This Missouri State squad is decent, but they're a bottom tier NIT team. UVA **** on them on a neutral court. Wichita State can play horrendous basketball and still beat these MVC squads. Teams typically do slip up somewhere, but man it's hard to see in a league filled with sub-250 RPI teams

Indiana State and N Iowa can be tough on the road. But a Top 10 team shouldn't have trouble with getting up for those as it's "big games" and take care of business.

Virginia has awoken. Killing a hot FSU squad for 2nd time this year. I looked like an idiot defending them for weeks, well now deal with it. I was right.

They missed a bunch of easy shots against Duke. They could have easily won that game. They have some really good athletes.

Syracuse remains 1 of 3 unbeatens with a win over Pitt at the Dome even though Cuse got dominated on the offensive boards. Tyler Ennis is clearly one of the top freshman in the country.

Louisville up by 9 on Uconn. Texas had a good win today against ISU. Wiscy and Isu have hit the skids the last few games.

Syracuse remains 1 of 3 unbeatens with a win over Pitt at the Dome even though Cuse got dominated on the offensive boards. Tyler Ennis is clearly one of the top freshman in the country.

Cuse Pitt Duke UVA looks like ACC top 4, with Pitt Duke and UVA pretty interchangeable. UVA can really stick a dagger in UNC on Monday and UVA already owns 2 win tiebreaker over FSU.

Back