What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 13 Other Games

VT vs Duke was the most exciting Hokie game I've watched all year, even more exciting than their (precious few) wins.

had the lead at the half. had a chance to win in regulation, but couldn't finish. @CVilleBuff called it right -- I thought the team would've quit by now, but they're still playing like hell. i'm not suggesting we've yet hit the "nobody wants VT as an early round ACC tourney matchup", but I'm impressed that Buzz still has these kids playing. I honestly thought they'd quite by now.

Buzz has them believing. Recruiting is on the upswing and they know better days are ahead. Krzyzewski is bitching about his lack of depth. Not sure how much I buy that…Duke is hardly ever deep. I was rooting for VT as it would have really helped UVA to knock Duke 3 games back.

Still hoping UVA wins about 72-27 this weekend though. People under 18 shouldn't have been allowed to see what UVA did to Wake in Winston-Salem last night.

I just watched Turgeon's Maryland squad take care of Michigan and finally got to see Tadball. Michigan shot a low percentage, Maryland won the glass, and Maryland also has a big guard who dominates the ball while being in the top 20 in the nation in FTA while also hitting a high %. It was beautiful to watch, despite the offense being mostly guys standing around while the dominant guard dribbled around and through people, using screens, and either got his own shot or kicked to someone who got ignored as the defense collapsed on him.

[MENTION=2584]CVilleBuff[/MENTION], I'm watching later. expecting a beat down, but hoping for a good game. you there?

@CVilleBuff, I'm watching later. expecting a beat down, but hoping for a good game. you there?

Not at this one, working/watching Saturday for me, unfortunately. Justin Anderson is still out. Perrantes is back after nearly killing himself against FSU. I hope the Hoos won't be caught sleeping after the scare they received in Blacksburg + noticing VT almost just beat Duke. Here's to a good injury-free game, preferably without the heart attack the game in Blacksburg nearly produced.

Tarzewski is playing really good basketball. The best of his career. And they have a real point.

Even if they lose to Utah, I think this team has the best chance of making a tournament run of any recent Az team.

Tarzewski is playing really good basketball. The best of his career. And they have a real point.

Even if they lose to Utah, I think this team has the best chance of making a tournament run of any recent Az team.

Perhaps, although I felt that way last year. I wonder if the Pac12 being **** outside of the top 2 comes back to harm them. We'll see how they do in Las Vegas. If they finally win the conference tournament for the first time in 13 years then it is a good omen for them.

Utah kind of gave that away. Two missed uncontested layups and letting York grab his own missed free throw for a layup down the stretch.

Gonzaga really ****ting the bed at home vs. BYU. BYU isn't doing anything special, Gonzaga is just playing really badly.

Not at this one, working/watching Saturday for me, unfortunately. Justin Anderson is still out. Perrantes is back after nearly killing himself against FSU. I hope the Hoos won't be caught sleeping after the scare they received in Blacksburg + noticing VT almost just beat Duke. Here's to a good injury-free game, preferably without the heart attack the game in Blacksburg nearly produced.

about what I expected. hope for a better result from Badgers and Buffs today.

Iowa State just completed one of the most illogical comebacks I have ever seen. Outscored Oklahoma 59-32 in the second half.:wow:

It'll be interesting to see where ISU is seeded. Could be one dangerous 4 seed.

Baylor/Texas ejections were entertaining.

Hoos locked up the ACC today with the win at Syracuse to go to 28-1 (16-1). Back to back ACC regular season champions. First time in 41 years an ACC team not named Duke or North Carolina has done that. Virginia had to go these last 8 games without best player Justin Anderson. After initial bumps it's ended up being one of those blessings in disguise as it forced some other guys to up their game. He might be back on Saturday @ Louisville, if not he'll definitely be back for the ACCT.

It'll be interesting to see where ISU is seeded. Could be one dangerous 4 seed.

Baylor/Texas ejections were entertaining.

Hoos locked up the ACC today with the win at Syracuse to go to 28-1 (16-1). Back to back ACC regular season champions. First time in 41 years an ACC team not named Duke or North Carolina has done that. Virginia had to go these last 8 games without best player Justin Anderson. After initial bumps it's ended up being one of those blessings in disguise as it forced some other guys to up their game. He might be back on Saturday @ Louisville, if not he'll definitely be back for the ACCT.
Unreal it's been that long, 41 years. They will probably get another shot at Duke. Either way, the Ncaa is what matters. If they get to even the semi-finals of the ACC tourney, they'll lock up a 1 seed most likely.

The way Tarzewski and Ashley are playing, Az might have a legitimate shot at hanging with Kentucky. They can't bring the waves of bigs, though.

Back