What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 3 Games Thread

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Great night of basketball on Monday.

Posting before the Wk3 rankings come out, but here are the ones I've got my eye on:

Tennessee (3-0) v Syracuse (3-0), 12:30, ESPN2

Purdue (3-0) v Gonzaga (2-0), 3:00, ESPN2

Florida State (2-1) v UNLV (2-1), 3:30, CBSSN

UConn (4-0) v Texas (4-0), 5:00, ESPNU

Colorado (3-0) v Richmond (2-1), 6:00, CBSSN

UCLA (3-0) v Marquette (3-0), 9:30, ESPN2

Hopeful that Wisconsin/ Virginia is a good game, but this year's Badger team doesn't instill a ton of confidence and I think UVA is underrated. But then I probably have too much respect for Tony Bennett.

Hopeful that Wisconsin/ Virginia is a good game, but this year's Badger team doesn't instill a ton of confidence and I think UVA is underrated. But then I probably have too much respect for Tony Bennett.
He's a great, great coach. Not a brand of basketball I'm always in the mood to watch, but there's no denying that it's well-coached, efficient basketball on both ends.

65-41 Wisconsin.

This is what happens when Bennett's teams are unable to get good shots and hit them at the end of the clock. Ugly.

It’s Chaminade. They’re the host team that plays every year.
Chaminade hosts every year, but they play in it every other year. They aren't in the field next year when we're playing in it.

Was kind of poking fun at the game, but I'd have loved to have seen KU-Marquette tonight. It isn't too early to find out if Marquette is for real.

CSU looked good - athletic and confident. They will be a tough opponent, especially in the Ft.

UNC goes down to Villanova

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Stevens their 5th year PG is really good, but otherwise they just share the ball really well. and don't turn it over much. Surprisingly they outrebounded Creigton by 9. Creighton is either very overrated(they are) or they had that inexplicable game like many teams have in the season.

Did it used to be held on their campus? Is it still?
It's normally held in Lahaina, Maui but not this year after the fire. I doubt next year will be either. I don't think Chaminade ever physically hosted. I've been to games at UH, where they're playing this year, and likely next. It's not a bad facility but it's too large. The major charm of the Maui is the high school gym feel of it.

Back