What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 3 (Nov 22-28) Games Thread

This George mason- Washington game will be interesting. Washington currently up 9. Seems Washington is improved (not saying much)

This George mason- Washington game will be interesting. Washington currently up 9. Seems Washington is improved (not saying much)

Washington is very athletic, but I haven't been impressed the 2 times I've watched them. Seemed to lack offensive firepower

I think the Pac-12 has 4 teams that are clear Top 25 squads: UCLA, Arizona, Oregon and USC. WSU maybe makes it 5. Utah looking good, too. Gonna be a tough conference other than Cal.

My local team, USF, is looking pretty solid. Sometimes the buffs play them and I'm glad they're not on this schedule this year.

I think the Pac-12 has 4 teams that are clear Top 25 squads: UCLA, Arizona, Oregon and USC. WSU maybe makes it 5. Utah looking good, too. Gonna be a tough conference other than Cal.
I honestly think Cal would be an easier job then it’s turned out to be. Berkeley, cool campus, great school, Jason Kidd, Jaylen Brown. Cuonzo and Montgomery did good jobs there. There’s just so much talent in CA you’d think there’s enough of a pie for them to be successful. Like at least comparable to what USC has done.

I honestly think Cal would be an easier job then it’s turned out to be. Berkeley, cool campus, great school, Jason Kidd, Jaylen Brown. Cuonzo and Montgomery did good jobs there. There’s just so much talent in CA you’d think there’s enough of a pie for them to be successful. Like at least comparable to what USC has done.
Montgomery is so underrated as an all-time CBB coach. Maybe the best x&o bench HC I've ever seen.

Montgomery is so underrated as an all-time CBB coach. Maybe the best x&o bench HC I've ever seen.
Truly! Those Christopher, Jerome randle, and guitierrez teams where tough. Had such an identity, tough hard nosed guard play. It’s crazy how bad they are right now.

They just put up a stat during the Gonzaga game of the best program win percentages since 1999. Kentucky was 4th at 75% and change.

I hope that helps put things in perspective for some of our more casual hoops fans.

If you can average going 24-8 over time, you've got a hyper elite program. There is a lot of losing in hoops and that includes a bad loss or three every year even for the top programs.

Oregon vs St. Mary's is tight early and looks like it will be a good one.

Biggest issue - the Maui Invitational being in Las Vegas has me confused.

Ducks offense is a major work in progress. I think they had 11 points at the 1st break. They've got 15 with 30 seconds left in the half.

Dana heading for a down year finally? I do feel like he always gets things together by conference time

Dana heading for a down year finally? I do feel like he always gets things together by conference time
They seem so disjointed. A collection of guys who would be picked quickly in a pickup game, but don't seem to fit together at this time. Dana usually manages through this since he relies so much on transfers & JUCOs instead of on HS recruits, but this year looks like one of his biggest challenges on making the chemistry work.

Zags looking really good. Is the WCC better than the pac-12? Right now it's looking like it with BYU, Gonzaga, San Francisco, Santa Clara, and St Mary's.

Zags looking really good. Is the WCC better than the pac-12? Right now it's looking like it with BYU, Gonzaga, San Francisco, and St Mary's.
I think Santa Clara is pretty strong this year, too. Which I kind of enjoy since it's got to piss off ASU fans that Herb Sendek is outperforming Bobby.

It was sad to see him choke up before the game. Brought a tear to my eye honestly. Brought a tear to my eye honestly.
Same. I admire his passion and love for the game. Bill Walton is hysterical, but he's not Dickie V.

Not sure why anybody is upset about that foul by Bob Marley. I mean yeah it's a hard foul but the harder they come the harder they fall.

Yes I know that's Jimmy Cliff.

Man, St. Mary's wasn't messing around with their schedule. They've played Notre Dame and Oregon. OOC games remaining with Wisconsin, San Diego St. and CSU.

San Francisco and BYU don't play quite that tough a schedule, but, depending on how things break, the West Coast Conference could be a 3-bid league.

Not sure why anybody is upset about that foul by Bob Marley. I mean yeah it's a hard foul but the harder they come the harder they fall.

Yes I know that's Jimmy Cliff.
You are struggling man.

Good grief..whats wrong with Oregon. Big loss to Houston who is no doubt really good but 29 point. And UCLA may have been a bit overhyped, although in fairness Gonzaga appears to be in a league of their own.

Good grief..whats wrong with Oregon. Big loss to Houston who is no doubt really good but 29 point. And UCLA may have been a bit overhyped, although in fairness Gonzaga appears to be in a league of their own.

Oregon is gonna be the team that ****s up the entire P12 by sucking in non con and then finding their groove in conference play making everyone look worse.

**** you Dana.

Back