What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Well, I don't even know what to say...

I was at the game and the recievers are clueless on what to do after the play breaks down. Jogging would be an improvement on what I saw. More just standing and watching Tyler running around. Exception was Scotty but he has no speed to get seperation.

Wonderful, we got us a great WR coach....:rolleyes:

Both qbs looked crappy against KSU... But, TH is the more capable qb and should've been allowed to finish out the game.

The decisions being made by our "coaching" staff are pathetic. This season has been a nightmare! :sad2:

The problem is that one of the QBs is allowed to lose and continue playing, while the other can only get his feet wet.

I understand how defenses work, im talking results. Period. Was at least nice to see the ball get thrown.

OTOH, if KSU had been bringing the heat against Cody the way they were earlier against Tyler, I seriously doubt the ball would have been getting thrown. More likely Cody would have been down before he finished his drop. Had Tyler been seeing KSU dropping everybody into coverage all day, I seriously doubt we would have seen him spending so much time scrambling... :huh:

The problem is that one of the QBs is allowed to lose and continue playing, while the other can only get his feet wet.

The double standard in the qb situation is frigging obvious! TH did not play a good game against KSU, but he should be allowed the same opportunities Cody was. The nepatism going on here is blatant!

Its even more mind boggling that Kiesau is now supporting Juicebox's desires to play Cody for the 2 min. drill. I do not buy that Kiesau is "between a rock and a hard place", and that he must vocally support this decision. Kiesau could have chose to say nothing, or better yet, stick with his proclamation from the week before that TH was "our quarterback now."

I'm beginning to think Bohn does not have the balls to ****can this fraud (Juicebox)!

I'm beginning to think Bohn does not have the balls to ****can this fraud (Juicebox)!

Sure he does. He sh!t canned GB, didn't he? It's not personal with him, it's business. He's going to let the season play out. He doesn't have the luxury of being emotionally attached to the program the same way we are. That's a good thing. He'll do what's best for the program. I'm convinced of that. It just might not be exactly what we all want, but we can't even decide what it is that we want in the first place.

Kiesau could man-up and say, "It's up to me and the coaches to get our QB ready to play" or, as is well-stated above, shut up and say nothing. How about DOING something instead?

K's mouth isn't exactly diarrhetic, but when it plops open, sickening things are flushed out.

Had plenty of time to throw quite often. Still didnt.

You can't be serious? Tyler was getting harassed all day. Numerous times they tried that naked boot rollout type deal and a DE would just sit at home and wait for Tyler to head his way. Other times a DT would just fly through the line and be right on Tyler as he turns around to face the defense. From the few times they showed that behind the offense view I saw some CU WRs and they were triple covered, I'd rather prefer seeing Tyler not make the same mistakes Cody does.

Sure he does. He sh!t canned GB, didn't he? It's not personal with him, it's business. He's going to let the season play out. He doesn't have the luxury of being emotionally attached to the program the same way we are. That's a good thing. He'll do what's best for the program. I'm convinced of that. It just might not be exactly what we all want, but we can't even decide what it is that we want in the first place.

Very well put. Regardless of my opinions of the coaching staff. I do still trust that Bohn will do what is best for the program.

All I know to say is what I see. The coaching has really made some terrible descisions and they leave alot to be desired in their adjustments as well. We have some big time problems on the oline. We only have like one or two running plays where we can block it up. Some of that is coaching, but honestly, some of it isnt imho. One of the biggest problems i see, BB touched on this in another thread and I agree completely, is lack of identity. I mean its year 4 and I dont know the identity, maybe somebody does but I dont see it. Our oline has got to start blocking or we might very well lose the rest of our games. We just got beat up front by a very average defense in KState, I thought their whole team was pretty ****ty to be honest, that tells you how bad things are in Boulder right now.

Back