What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Well, Mike Bohn

Tad and mike will be on cbs4 all access later. can someone update me on what mike says?

Nobody with a shred of self respect can possibly look at CU, Virginia Commonwealth and Southern Cal and say "hmmmm, yeah, I think CU is the odd man out here". It's indefensible. I really want to see somebody ask the people on that committee some tough questions. There are forces at work here that need to have the light of day shown upon them. These committee members are not above reproach. They need to be held accountable for this.

There was **** going on. UAB and VCU played the game to the hilt. Bohn was the jilted brides maid left holding the flowers.

You do know that the selection committee is sequestered and out of contact from Thursday - Sunday, right?

Maybe UAB and VCU were lobbying by mental telepathy??? :lol:

You do know that the selection committee is sequestered and out of contact from Thursday - Sunday, right?

Maybe UAB and VCU were lobbying by mental telepathy??? :lol:
Sounds like a perfect way to develop horrific groupthink. Which is the most innocent possible explanation of this decision.

I went over to Scout and I've never seen so much activity on the free board. Basketball fans are coming from everywhere and saying they feel bad for us and that it's bull****. A Clemson fans came over and said that he's a homer and definitely agrees with his team getting in, but that he was sure they were behind the Buffs. It went on and on. And no smack so far either.

damn, those KSU fans are classy in comparison to every other bball fan in existence.

Back