What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We're CLASSY!!!

Nice. I married a chick that was too dumb to get into Stanford...twice. :lol:

:woot: :gobuffs:

Thats really ironic my wife went to Stanford twice (BA/MA), although mind you not for anything useful or that she would later use like your yours did.

This is rich. We were sitting around before the game and a couple idiots in fusker jerseys walked by. With UBT firmly in tow, we all said that one of the few things OU and CU fans can agree on is that *ebraska sucks. Honestly, what kind of dumb**** shows up to a CU/OU game with a fusker jersey on? Dude probably got spit at by an OU fan. :lol:

:yeahthat:
I saw kNU fans at the OU game too. Also, down in Tempe, we walked by about 20-25 kNU fans tailgating before our game. I don't get it. :wtf:

duh.... they want to go see what real teams do on the field of play to beat a top 10 ranked team.... :thumbsup: bet there were a few fusker fans in Austin this past weekend too....:lol:

and you guys know in my ramblings, I had a great time with all the CU fans before, during and after the game....

Last edited:
I wore my Buff stuff to the Rockies game last night. I went to the beer line and this chick went off on me (in a friendly way, sort of). She told me how much she hated CU fans and how an elderly lady spit on her at a game. She was a rammie. I told her that I'd been to many games where we played 'braska and the rammies and had never seen any abuse. I told her that my daughter, who goes to CU, was at the rammie game last year and a rammie male student knocked her to the ground. She acted like she didn't hear me.

BTW, I got some Buff love as well. I wore the Buff stuff 'cause I figured it was lucky. When we got down by 2 in the 13th, I rubbed my "COLORADO" logo for some good luck. IT WORKED!

what were you wearing? i saw a few people wearing CU gear at the Rox game. i gear up for whatever game i'm attending....all rox for me on monday

I wore my Buff stuff to the Rockies game last night. I went to the beer line and this chick went off on me (in a friendly way, sort of). She told me how much she hated CU fans and how an elderly lady spit on her at a game. She was a rammie. I told her that I'd been to many games where we played 'braska and the rammies and had never seen any abuse. I told her that my daughter, who goes to CU, was at the rammie game last year and a rammie male student knocked her to the ground. She acted like she didn't hear me.

BTW, I got some Buff love as well. I wore the Buff stuff 'cause I figured it was lucky. When we got down by 2 in the 13th, I rubbed my "COLORADO" logo for some good luck. IT WORKED!

Does CSU and CU really get that rowdy?

Does CSU and CU really get that rowdy?

It can, mostly because it's the first game of the year and there's a lot of pent up frustrations on one side or the other. One year, after a CSU win, the CSU fans started rioting and had to be tear-gassed.

Anytime you're dealing with a bunch of kids with a massive inferiority complex, things can get out of hand.

It can, mostly because it's the first game of the year and there's a lot of pent up frustrations on one side or the other. One year, after a CSU win, the CSU fans started rioting and had to be tear-gassed.

Anytime you're dealing with a bunch of kids with a massive inferiority complex, things can get out of hand.

*droools* sweeeeet

That **** ain't no joke either...**** burns like hell

Much like when unl plays Chadron State :smile2:

Yeah they're really really good...they gave the spank to Montana State last year...think ya'll remember them :D

what were you wearing? i saw a few people wearing CU gear at the Rox game. i gear up for whatever game i'm attending....all rox for me on monday

I was wearing a CU hat and a CU windshirt or whatever they call those pull over wind breakers. It has "COLORADO" across the front. I used to have a Rockies cap, but don't know where it is. I've got to get some Rockies gear now, I guess. :lol:

Has Chadron played Ball State this year?

haha no...and he started it...I had the right. And at least Ball is 1-A :D

I really don't feel too terrible about Ball State though cause Nate Davis is a ****in monster.

i dance the happy dance of the dirtburglar destructor!

soon, we will trip the light fantastic on broken fusker dreams!

woooooooooooooooooot!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooot!!!

no, i am not drunk yet, but i do have a biz dinner ahead of me! :smile2:

It really amazes me how differently Fuskers see themselves and how everyone else sees them. I was talking to a Fusker friend tonight and he was telling me about being on message boards and how so many of the fans from other schools hate NU fans and he told me it was because NU was so good for so long.:lol:

No, Fuskers, that's not it!

Arrogance and disrespect for those other team's fans are the reasons.

Back