What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

West Virginia vs Marshall

The only thing this series is lacking is to put the game in a stale neutral site NFL stadium that only fills up 60% of the seats!

anyway, great game so far, fumbilitis struck both teams but Marshall has some playmakers and seems to have much more confidence than WVU.

I'll pull for the Mountaineers to come from behind and show lil' brother who's boss!

TD. no way that gets overturned, great catch and plant.

At full speed I thought he was out, but replay is perfect angle.

smil43d4a2a187824.gif

great job by Marshall to hold them to 3. What is the most heartbreaking way for Marshall to lose now...missed FG. You can almost see it coming. I hope not.

What the **** is with the advertisement lights flashing while the home team kicker is kicking?

damn that was a good finish.

I swear that ball was tipped on the FG try. That ball came out a little wobbly after the WVU player got his hands up.

I'm glad WV won but you have to feel for the Marshall freshman RB that fumbled when they were up 21-6 and were on the verge of icing this one.

I'm glad WV won but you have to feel for the Marshall freshman RB that fumbled when they were up 21-6 and were on the verge of icing this one.

Just goes to show you how precarious a lead can be in college football, especially as the underdog.

Back