What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What 2 teams would you put in the NC game?

ohio state is in-- major conf team and only 1 loss.

then, i'd look at the next team down the list with only 1 loss-- that's kansas.

presuming hawaii comes back v. uw, then i'd put them as an undefeated team ahead of a 2 loss bcs conf. team probably.

so, mark me down for osu v. ku with hawaii at #3.

presuming hawaii comes back v. uw, then i'd put them as an undefeated team ahead of a 2 loss bcs conf. team probably.

The problem with either UGA or KU in the MNC game is that neither was even able to win the division of their conference that produced the loser in the CCG...

KU in the title game is the absolute worst if you are actually looking for the best two teams. If you just want to see the BCS go down in flames...then maybe. :)

I'd like to see Hawaii play in the championship. If there were two BCS teams that had strong arguments I'd throw Hawaii out of the mix. But if there was ever a year to give the fringe school a shot, this is it.

Soooo, I'll go with Hawaii v. LSU

I would put Ohio St and Hawaii

I actually think the Fiesta bowl will feature Oklahoma vs/ Kansas

How do you do the thing where you post a link to an old post? Back in October I predicted on this board that there would be a two-loss team in the national title game and I want to brag. :smile2:

It should be teams that won their conference championship. Penalize the Big 10 and Pack 10 for not playing one. I say it should be LSU and OU.

While I don't think USC should play in the NC game this year, the pac shouldn't be penalized for not playing a conference championship. This was the first year that they actually played every team in the pac, so there conference champ should be easier to crown than those conferences that don't.

osu and uga should go under the current system. the two teams above them lost and no one did anything that should allow them to jump. i realize that lsu won the ccg, however tenn was not ranked high enough for them to leap uga. i will be severly pissed if lsu goes and uga does not. it may not be "right" but it is our system, and i truly believe UGA would smoke lsu and osu. i have watched every game and while yes troy gave them a little heartache, they have won 6 straight against some quality opponenets.

osu is in ... as for the rest? hold a random draw .... i cant think of a fairer method at this point

they are the two best teams in the country. Regardless of record.

How many losses does SC have under JD Booty? LSU's only losses were in trip OT and flukes. Plus, they are just the best team in the country. I think they should make Kansas play Hawaii, if Hawaii can pull this thing out. The BCS is getting on my nerves.

They were not fluke losses. If anything, LSU was extremely lucky to beat Auburn and Florida. The best team in the SEC didn't play yesterday.

They were not fluke losses. If anything, LSU was extremely lucky to beat Auburn and Florida. The best team in the SEC didn't play yesterday.

there is no way a squad this loaded should have 2 losses ... and id blame les miles for that.

there is no way a squad this loaded should have 2 losses ... and id blame les miles for that.

I agree. Auburn was basically one pass away from playing for the SEC Championship. The fact that it was that close is a sign that Miles didn't do that great a coaching job this year.

Ohio State and whoever finishes 2nd. Probably Georgia or VT.

These waters sure do look murky to me. Lots of two loss teams that look good. USC. OU. How can Georgia get in it and not LSU. What a stupid popularity contest this is.

Back