What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What are you feeling?

Our special teams has been doing very well. DiLallo has been booming his punts. And Jfly is one of the top return men in the nation. But FG's have been iffy.

Yeah. Booming his punts past his coverage. Dude needs to get a little less distance and a little more elevation.

Well all 5 INT's WF received were on our side of the field. We had 7 TO's and held them to 12 points...i'm just sayin

You guys have a stout defense, no question, and I hope we have the right offensive game plan to be successful.

I just don't understand why, with all of the good coaches at FSU, you can't recruit a QB who is worth a damn.

It really lies on our run game it is horrific. We haven't had a 1,000 yard rusher since Warrick Dunn :sad1: Trickett was brought here to build an o-line, this is his 2nd season and I see a little improvement. Plus Antone Smith is probably the most overrated football player in history.

To answer your QB question we hope it's this guy

http://floridastate.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=57377&sport=1

he's RS'ing.

It really lies on our run game it is horrific. We haven't had a 1,000 yard rusher since Warrick Dunn :sad1: Trickett was brought here to build an o-line, this is his 2nd season and I see a little improvement. Plus Antone Smith is probably the most overrated football player in history.

To answer your QB question we hope it's this guy

http://floridastate.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=57377&sport=1

he's RS'ing.

Any chance we see EJ this year? I know you said he's a RS, but Ponder and Richardson aren't the answer.

I'm mad as hell that the LongWhorn-Razorback game is being broadcast in these parts. I'll be watching a mule jump off a 40 foot diving board at a ranch for washed up celebrity animals and I'll be pissed off that ESPN360 doesn't work on an iPhone. But on a positive note I don't have to suffer some asshole in war paint and I won't have to watch CFB fans doing a cheap knock off of some culturally charged Atlanta Braves cheer that reminds me of Ward Churchill's pet peeve.

But other than that, I'm confident the undisciplined FSU defense will be helping CU convert on first downs with an abundance of face masks, pass interference calls, horsecollar tackels, helmet-to-helmets, late hits and off sides. The running game up the middle from the I will introduce 3 yards and a cloud of Speedy, who gets his first TD.

I'm confident Goodman sinks a few clutch FGs.

I'm confident the Rabid Goldfish will pressure Ponder and his substitutes. Cha'pelle is good for a pick. Smart will be looking for some redemption from last week and will be on fire. Walters will make the ESPN reel with a monster hit, and the FSU FG kicker will help the Buff D pitch a shut-out thanks to a little local tradition called "wide right"

Somebody is gonna be in for a surprise :huh:

We have too many playmakers! We are just young that's why everybody on O looked unready. FSU is always gonna have playmakers just wait for it.

We have been waiting along with the entireSeminole nation for the last seven years!.... I just hope tommorow isn't the game for it to arrive.

Nah the kicks were fine last game, the gunners couldn't tackle to save their life.

The gunners weren't close enough to matter. That means one of two things - either both gunners were blocked well, or the punt didn't have enough hang. Since it happened multiple times in that game, my money's on the less hang time reason.

Was this in the game plan for the Wake game?

:wow: yep

If your defense is so unstoppable, how'd you let them get into FG range?

Oh thats right. The INT's.

Well all 5 INT's WF received were on our side of the field. We had 7 TO's and held them to 12 points...i'm just sayin

which in itself is a problem for fsu. if a defense handles your offense, and takes it for points - that in itself casues a problem so long as the other team's offense can manage to hang on to the ball.

I'm mad as hell that the LongWhorn-Razorback game is being broadcast in these parts. I'll be watching a mule jump off a 40 foot diving board at a ranch for washed up celebrity animals and I'll be pissed off that ESPN360 doesn't work on an iPhone. But on a positive note I don't have to suffer some asshole in war paint and I won't have to watch CFB fans doing a cheap knock off of some culturally charged Atlanta Braves cheer that reminds me of Ward Churchill's pet peeve.

But other than that, I'm confident the undisciplined FSU defense will be helping CU convert on first downs with an abundance of face masks, pass interference calls, horsecollar tackels, helmet-to-helmets, late hits and off sides. The running game up the middle from the I will introduce 3 yards and a cloud of Speedy, who gets his first TD.

I'm confident Goodman sinks a few clutch FGs.

I'm confident the Rabid Goldfish will pressure Ponder and his substitutes. Cha'pelle is good for a pick. Smart will be looking for some redemption from last week and will be on fire. Walters will make the ESPN reel with a monster hit, and the FSU FG kicker will help the Buff D pitch a shut-out thanks to a little local tradition called "wide right"

yup that we happen often

which in itself is a problem for fsu. if a defense handles your offense, and takes it for points - that in itself casues a problem so long as the other team's offense can manage to hang on to the ball.

True our offense is like Bobby Bouche's in the Waterboy. Just take a knee and let us try to score on O :sad1:

Back