What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What does this class tell us so far?

This comment is too intelligent for a large portion of commentators on this site. They don't seem to have any idea that A) it's a free site and
B) recruits, opposing coaches and family members can and do read the comments.

if I was a PAC coach, I'd have all these negative comments condensed into a nice email and send it to the moms and dads of any recruit I was competing against Colorado for. Somehow the people who claim to be such " big Colorado supporters" don't understand this. I'm guessing they live their lives in such negativity,,they don't see the difference.

Have you ever been to another team's site and browsed their forums? The stuff on here is pretty damn tame compared to stuff I've seen on other sites. If you think hauling in the 70th ranked recruiting class at any other team in the P12 would be met with open applause, you'd be dead wrong.

Worst I've ever seen was volnation when I perused their forums for info about Juda Parker. Lets just say that there were not many boydbuffs on that site willing to defend that commitment for coach Dooley.

You probably thought Embo was going to deliver, too. Ive probably given more money to the program than you have made in your life If you think it makes me feel better to have yet another ****ty class, then you are even dumber than you appear on here. Blowing sunshine up each others asses helps nothing. Go whine some more about Texas you brokeback bitch.

Ummmmm....... so what?

I highly doubt that you've given more than I've made Asshole.
As an aside to your comment, do you think it makes you more qualified to make such inbred comments? Do you think giving some money entitles you to be an asshole? I could buy your ass for breakfast and not notice I've spent the money but I don't act like I'm something special to the CU program. Somehow you have this incredibly inflated opinion of yourself and your value to the football program. Go away douche.you couldn't buy my toilet paper unless you have a seven figure debt free portfolio. I'm guessing you don't based on, well maybe you do, in this country the losers do seem to rise to affluence. You are a stain. I'll keep bitching about the texass assholes too. They seem to suck as much as you do.

God this sucks, we all want the buffs to be relevant again but we end up hating each other in the meantime. No wonder our country is turning to shat.

Umm, I'm pretty sure fatty lives in Texas.

Semper Gumby

To both of you - Don't post negative comments about recruits where they can read it, even in Barzil, $15 and it is open to the public. You guys look like a couple real dumbasses fighting over what a 17 year old kid is going to do??? Hell, I didn't know what i was doing at 17, did you? Who freakn knows??? The recruiting services are not the gospel - and either are our coaches... These kids need to come into a school with welcoming fans. Hopefully they can push themselves to perform at a high level, and earn their scholarships for a major D1 school. That is all we can ask for, expect, and hope for.

I think a lot of you are misinterpreting our guidelines for this forum.

:nod:

We want intelligent discussion. That includes saying that if a cornerback prospect ran a 4.9 electronic 40 and a 13 second 100M in high school, that it's a problem. Or that a DE prospect at 5'11" is an issue. Or that a player who plays for a CA high school in the MaxPreps national Top 25, but no one else has offered a scholarship... that it brings up some questions. Or that if every professional service evaluating recruiting classes says that CU is in the bottom third of the conference, that it likely correlates with a bottom third result on the field in coming years.

We need to talk about that stuff.

But we need to do it with a level of decorum that respects the prospect and his family. And we need to recognize them as Buffs and put our full support and excitement behind them once they have committed instead of hanging on to our personal desire to "be right" about him.

After reading this thread, I just want to say, I love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas.......****ers.

Umm all I can say is this isn't 88, 89, 94, or 01. We have a ways to go but have seen some positive signs even from the AD. Next recruiting cycle is a big one and we gotta take some steps forward. I don't have much doubt MMac knows what he is doing, I just think it's a bigger rebuild job than San Jose ever was. It's a different level of football and not just on the field.

Not trying to pump sunshine. I think time will show that macs staff found some gems in this class. Several of the highlight films were impressive. My disappointment is that we won few if any head to head battles with PAC 12 foes. We need to start doing that next year or we won't get out of the cellar.
New facilities should help a ton, but we had stuff to sell this year (playing time, campus, close to home,etc) and we did not get it done. I am concern that we could use a coach who's strength is recruiting. Doesn't sound like we are going to have any staff changes, but I wish we would switch out one coach with a polished recruiter to sell CU and bring in some blue chips to go with the blue collar crew.

Anyone starting to feel a bit better about the potential of this class given that at least 2 of our commits just got major BCS offers (LSU and UW)?

Of course the flip side is we now have to hold onto those guys but it's a "good" problem to have and is further evidence that HCMM & Co are good at finding talented athletes frequently before others do. Now we'll see how good they are at keeping them after they start getting interest from major programs.

Anyone starting to feel a bit better about the potential of this class given that at least 2 of our commits just got major BCS offers (LSU and UW)?

Of course the flip side is we now have to hold onto those guys but it's a "good" problem to have and is further evidence that HCMM & Co are good at finding talented athletes frequently before others do. Now we'll see how good they are at keeping them after they start getting interest from major programs.

Not me. They're the same players they were before these offers came. I was excited as soon as they gave verbal commitments. Now I'm getting nervous.

This will be a good test to see how well our staff can hold onto our commits. They obviously do a good job evaluating talent, which is a big part of recruiting. I hope they prove that they can close.

Not me. They're the same players they were before these offers came. I was excited as soon as they gave verbal commitments. Now I'm getting nervous.

Neither Dotson nor Rodriguez were/are unknowns. BCS schools have been contacting for months.

Some of you guys act like every recruit is known only by this staff.

You'll be fine hippies. It's all gonna take some time.

I see an upward trajectory here. Recruiting is not going to be to the liking of your collective views vis a vis timing and all, but it's getting better. At least you have a cohesive coaching staff right now. Take it from a troll. You'll be o.k. -maybe sooner than later.

Lastly, Merry Christmas.

Dear God, Flukes, who is that chick? Yummy!

Just some random Cal chick. Graduated and growing up now:

allison_stokke_01.jpg

Dear God, Flukes, who is that chick? Yummy!

Just some random Cal chick. Graduated and growing up now:

allison_stokke_01.jpg

The armpits in that photo seem to discount your statement about her being a random Cal chick...

Oh, and wow!

But like a lot of Cal chicks spends her time bouncing on and swinging on poles.:lol:

Yeah, I have to admit, the size of that pole, and her ease in using it, is a bit intimidating to me...

You guys new to the internet or something?

I would also like to add that if memory serves, that picture was taken when she was in high school and not yet 18.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 72
But like a lot of Cal chicks spends her time bouncing on and swinging on poles.:lol:

You're cute.

2455125098_970a8ed847.jpg

Look, I just wanted to say cheer up cloven hooves and Merry Christmas. I've spent a lot of time on/at the Hill, Pearl Street, C4C and Alferd Packer while recovering from a festive night at CU. I wouldn't be so sure to pull the trigger on the armpit hair and hippie calls tatanka bitches.

Still, If you want a hippie recruiting fight we can go that route although I'd prefer some CU volleyball player and dance team pix instead. This is a recruiting forum after all...

Back