What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What encourages me and we WILL beat Kansas

I doubt Hawkins is going to 'out coach' Mangino. If we win, it will be because our players are fed-up with all the garbage. I rarely see our coaches putting our team in a position where they can win, they would rather just continue their experiment.

I doubt Hawkins is going to 'out coach' Mangino. If we win, it will be because our players are fed-up with all the garbage. I rarely see our coaches putting our team in a position where they can win, they would rather just continue their experiment.

You noticed that too huh? I wonder if Bohnhead has.:huh:

maybe, but this years offense couldn't score 30 on that team :huh:... hell they couldn't score 30 on WYOMING.

They could if they would fix all the darn penalties on the Oline. Could be they only get penalties when I am tuning them in.

Hawk needs to find help for #12 if he is still starting in the Secondary. Kansas is gonna have the crosshairs on that guy.

They could if they would fix all the darn penalties on the Oline. Could be they only get penalties when I am tuning them in.

Hawk needs to find help for #12 if he is still starting in the Secondary. Kansas is gonna have the crosshairs on that guy.
Mahnke has been sat. Sad to say he just stopped bringing it after crushing you guys last year :huh:

The thought of Hawkins "out coaching" anyone is laughable.

Hawkins' coaching strengths, if he has any, lie outside the realms of preparation and gameday performance.

The thought of Hawkins "out coaching" anyone is laughable.

Hawkins' coaching strengths, if he has any, lie outside the realms of preparation and gameday performance.
Harsh, but true....

Mahnke has been sat. Sad to say he just stopped bringing it after crushing you guys last year :huh:

He did excel at hitting guys when the ball wasn't in play and was pretty good at tackling by the helmet. Just kidding. He did seem like a different player last year.

Who took his place? Is Polk still back there as well?

He did excel at hitting guys when the ball wasn't in play and was pretty good at tackling by the helmet. Just kidding. He did seem like a different player last year.

Who took his place? Is Polk still back there as well?
I see he still strikes fear into your heart. I don't blame you. :wink2:

Basically, Burney and Polk did. It's now a 3 man rotation at safety. They've really changed how they play the spread since Toledo. It's a lot of cover 1 with Burney/Perkins/Polk deep and the other "safety" playing man on someone. seems to be doing allright in frustrating the opponents, but if the front four get dominated in teh runnign game (see, WVU) it leads to some serious issues in the running game.

Manke should focus on special teams, he'll surely be well coached under the Riddler. I hope that we don't see him again on defense unless absolutely necessary. He seems to loaf a little, and is a huge liability when our opponents throw the deep ball.

Back