What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What game was your biggest disappointment as a Buffs fan?

KoyDetmer

Banned
BANNED
....for me it was definitely the 1994 game against Nebraska. I was only a freshman in high school at the time (working at a Winn-Dixie bagging groceries as a bag boy,lol-first job), and I was convinced that with Kordell, Rashaan and Westbrook, that the Buffs would DEFINITELY be able to give the Huskers a run for their money, if not win the game outright. I know it was in Lincoln, but I honestly thought the Buffs would win. The fact that it wasn't even close really stunned and disappointed me. I thought that team was loaded and was actually a more talented team than the 1990 National Title team, so their performance that day...I honestly still can't fully understand or explain. If nothing else, the game should have been super close with Mac on the sideline and all of the talent on that team.

I believe the 2009 CSU, the 4th year of Hawkins. They stomped us in Folsom and at that point I knew Hawkins was a lousy coach. I believe 2008 got a pass due to injuries.

Michigan Law Class of 2005. Why are you guys being so mean to me? I don't get it.
What was the most traumatic thing that a parent or relative did to you as a child? I'm just asking questions here, in a get-to-know-ya sorta way.

I still have flashbacks of Calvin Jones taking his helmet off each TD he scored in that 1992 rout of the Buffs. That was painful to watch.

But a Buffs loss that I saw and really pissed me off was the 2017 game at Arizona State. Buffs leading 27-17 and those Scum Devils go on to score 24 points in the 4Q. That was when I was done with Mike MacIntyre as the coach. I totally enjoyed seeing CU beat ASU in Tempe last year.

I want to see the Buffs buff those Scum Devils for the fourth time in five years next week!

We basically had this thread about 6 months ago. It was stupid then and stupid now.

Koy, if you were to participate in normal threads instead of just the ones you start, you might build some cred. But I doubt you actually want that.

We basically had this thread about 6 months ago. It was stupid then and stupid now.

Koy, if you were to participate in normal threads instead of just the ones you start, you might build some cred. But I doubt you actually want that.
.....nobody likes Dougie.....:cry:

BCS’s mom
The ****?

Animated GIF

Oregon State 2018

I haven't been a CU fan long enough, but i was there for that debacle. Just incredulous that we blew a 3 TD lead at home to a shîtty team.

The worst loss ever was the squib kick game against ‘braska.

Last edited:
I'm losing more and more respect for the reading and intellectual capacity of a bunch of you - and well, let's just say that's a pretty tough thing to do.

Now, on to other awful games. This one pissed me off:

Overtime? Really? Against a team that ****ing ****ty? Such a disappointment.

Back