What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What Rivalry?

While were throwin ideas around- I like to reference to my Playstation scenerios. So check this out.

I played as Boise St and went 2 years undefeated, so the game decided to invite me to the Big 12 conference!! So this sparked a great idea

North- CU, NU, Mizzou, Kansas, Baylor, Boise St
South- OU, Tex, A&M, Ok. St, Tech, TCU

So i say buh bye Iowa St and K. St... It adds flava and solid programs to the mix.

Possible? Probably not but I think would help the Big 12 pass the SEC as top conference

But it remains to be seen how successful TCU and Boise would be playing a full Big 12 schedule.

This is the kind of crap that happens when the 4th place South team is better than the best school in the north.

That said, Baylor-CU is rivalry pairing made out of despiration. On the pro-side, there is something to be said about lining up against the traditional cupcake of the south: good chance of a W. The con is that there is zero history, no tradition or basis to call this a rivalry, and the game would be last in line for TV coverage.

This match is a case of being the last two schools needing a prom date after everyone else hooked up.

Back