What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What's an official visit like anyway?

I tried scanning the crowd for them but couldn't find the recruits
I think they were high up b/c one of them tweeted a pic of CEC and it was from up high, not at the court level. Maybe they couldn't get up to 30 tix so close to the court for this game?

I agree while the weather may not have helped the game had to. Must have been totally rocking there and that we won is an added bonus.

Nope, it is the new style. Look at the U. The classic logo has the full line on top of each arm.

Aw, yeah, well it struck me as retro because it was more old gold than that new metallic straw color they're using on things now.

I think they were high up b/c one of them tweeted a pic of CEC and it was from up high, not at the court level. Maybe they couldn't get up to 30 tix so close to the court for this game?

I agree while the weather may not have helped the game had to. Must have been totally rocking there and that we won is an added bonus.

NCAA rules dictate how close you're allowed to sit. You can't be in a luxury box or press box or court side. General admission is all that's allowed.

According to twitter, the recruits stayed in the same hotel as Kansas bball. Wherever that is

According to twitter, the recruits stayed in the same hotel as Kansas bball. Wherever that is

Somebody mentioned in another thread that recruits were at the Julien. That would be kinda nice for KU for regular travel. Makes me hate them even more.

Back