What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What's the most frustrating thing about this basketball team? The fight is gone.

I think the problem is a little different than most. CU tends to have some really good athletes - these guys look like they should be basketball players but their basketball IQ's are low. Some of these guys probably were dominant in HS on athletic ability alone but at this level you need more than that. Now if you are a great athlete and have a high BB IQ then you can be really something (Chauncey Billups). When you don't have great point guy play (floor leadership) the problem becomes more evident.

It is knowing how to position yourself on the floor, having a sense for the rebound, knowing little tricks to get your shot off, nothing big but it can all add up. Probably needs to be addressed to some extent by how we are recruiting.

For me, it's that CU fans were once worried that Tad Boyle might leave Boulder as a future coach at KU. Now some fans wonder if CU will support Tad if the next two seasons in Boulder are as disappointing as this one.

Agreed. Success is many a coaches worst enemy.

Not sure how to embed tweets from a phone so I just screenshot it.

4392d8ac0ca828b709719db4b1fa7e04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if it means much for the team, but at least he recognizes that he needs to step up?

If so, that will be another nail in the coffin for Boyle. Having said that, unless RG does not care about basketball, Boyle will likely be gone after next season anyway without a major overhaul in the roster.

you are completely out of your tiny little mind.

XJ hangs with Ski. Those that defend Ski but doubt XJ should consider this.

Talton was a low end bench filler.

Eli's scholarship was mind numbing. Seemed it was to fill a spot then and looks even worse now. Guy had nothing that made you go wow.

XJ hangs with Ski. Those that defend Ski but doubt XJ should consider this.

Talton was a low end bench filler.

Eli's scholarship was mind numbing. Seemed it was to fill a spot then and looks even worse now. Guy had nothing that made you go wow.

Wow. Just wow. You couldn't find bigger opposites in how they approach the game.

It's funny how much easier it was to pull for CU in '09/'10 during our 15-16 season in which we battled hard and damn near saw it pay off with an NIT bid. Hell, even abysmal '08/'09 was arguably more enjoyable than this because we played our ****ing asses off losing heartbreak after heartbreak despite having no business being on the same court with most teams when you looked at the rosters on paper.

It's funny how much easier it was to pull for CU in '09/'10 during our 15-16 season in which we battled hard and damn near saw it pay off with an NIT bid. Hell, even abysmal '08/'09 was arguably more enjoyable than this because we played our ****ing asses off losing heartbreak after heartbreak despite having no business being on the same court with most teams when you looked at the rosters on paper.

Tad said that his 4-win first season at UNCo was easier to deal with as a coach than this season because he went into that 4-win season knowing they weren't very talented. A team that falls so far short of expectations and capabilities is a very hard team to find any joy in.

Tad said that his 4-win first season at UNCo was easier to deal with as a coach than this season because he went into that 4-win season knowing they weren't very talented. A team that falls so far short of expectations and capabilities is a very hard team to find any joy in.
Us and Nebraska have to be the two most dissapointing schools this year, right?

Us and Nebraska have to be the two most dissapointing schools this year, right?

CU or Florida, but NU is in the conversation. Buffs have the worst record of any team that received a vote in the preseason polls, but UF has a losing record with a bunch of folks having them in their preseason top 10.

Back