What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which returning MBB player busts out this year?

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Not talking about newcomers or guys who redshirted and haven't played for CU.

Who is going to make a big jump from 2016-17 to 2017-18?

I'm thinking Siewert and he's going to be around an Honorable Mention All Pac-12.

Tory's numbers will jump, assuming he can limit the fouls to some degree. I see him around 12/8 if he can play 25-30 minutes a night. Siewert should also see an increase, especially if he works on his defensive footwork and adds some bulk before November.

I have to agree that it is likely to be Siewert, though we might get a pleasant surprise from Brown as well

Only 4 choices
Dom
Tory
George
DeLeon

All of them are dependent on getting them the ball in positions to shoot.
Individual creation of offense is not their forte.

Who on the team will be able to drive and create opportunities.
That will free up George, Lucas, and DeLeon for spot up 3s.

For that reason, hope it is Dom

Terence Lang.....whoops....he is a football recruit that has some pretty impressive BBALL skills!!!

I'm going with no returner busts out. Slight incremental improvement from the returners with major upsides from the newbies.

Back