What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which team climbs out of the pit first?

Which historical program climbs back first?

• Clemson

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Colorado

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Florida State

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Miami

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Syracuse

• Tennessee

• Texas A&M

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • UCLA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USC

• Washington

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
If this is just for this season, FSU and Miami take it with FSU edging out Miami. Ponder is a pretty damn good QB and I think they will benefit a lot from there being no coach in waiting crap anymore. I can also see Washington being a dark horse in a pretty weak pac10 this year.

Syracuse. Jim Brown's grandson will bring that historical program back from obscurity....

i can easily see Notre dame starting 2-2. depends on meatchicken and meatchicken st. if they have ball clubs, and nd breaking in a new coach, that could spell trouble. however, ND still has talent. can the new coach take advantage of that talent? i dont think he can enough to make a big splash this year. he loses one of those two games.

that means a 3-1 start at best. the rest of the schedule is crap until they meet utah in november. that will be the real test for the team. then they have SC and who knows what the hell the kiffster will do to SC. ND has a kneebraska like OCC schedule for the most part of the year but, there is pleanty of room for them to get bit in the ass. especially early.

i will say that the ND team you see in weeks one through 4 will probably not be the same team in the last 3 weeks of the season. they will most likely be much better and if i were a SC fan, i dont like this being the last game of the season.

The first half of their schedule is definitely tougher than the last half. Michigan State, Stanford, BC, and Pitt are all pretty good teams, plus the Michigan game is usually a close one and the underdog quite often comes thru in that one. But if they manage to get thru that first half of the season at 4-2 or better, the only obstacles left are Utah and USC, and who really knows what to expect from USC this year.

Syracuse. Jim Brown's grandson will bring that historical program back from obscurity....

:woot:

Back