What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who are your players of the game?

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Shedeur Sanders: 31/42, 393 yards, 2 TDs, 0 Ints, 1 rushing TD
Xavier Weaver: 10 receptions, 170 yards, 1 TD
Tar'Varish Dawson: 1 carry, 8 yards, TD / 3 receptions, 41 yards, TD
Jordan Domeneck: 4 tackles, 2.5 TFL
Tajih Alston: 3 tackles, 1.5 sacks
Jace Feely: 3/3 FG, 3/3 XP, kicked a fvcking KO through the end zone after a 15 yard penalty

Others?

Also note that Hunter didn’t have a big day statistically, but they barely went at him…..for a reason. He shut down about a 1/3 of the field all day
Yep. I almost put him on the list. He made a couple big catches and they game planned both sides to keep the action away from him. In basketball terms, they played a Box n One on him and got killed by the rest of the team trying to keep him from making SC Top Ten plays.

Shedeur definitely, and Weaver on offense, with Hank, Dawson, Edwards getting the Honorable mentions.

JD, Thomas for the upfront on defense. Hunter for the honorable mention for shutting down most potential looks at receivers he was covering.

Sims gets the best overall CU player today.

Had no bad experiences with Nebraska fans yesterday or today but I did lol after the game. I was parked next to an SUV of 3 Huskers and overheard “I just looked at the box score, Hunter had 3 catches for 70 yards. Outside of that, we made him invisible!”

IMG_4218.gif

I’m a little under 35 but back in my day, an “invisible” corner was the best compliment you could give a player.

Had no bad experiences with Nebraska fans yesterday or today but I did lol after the game. I was parked next to an SUV of 3 Huskers and overheard “I just looked at the box score, Hunter had 3 catches for 70 yards. Outside of that, we made him invisible!”

View attachment 64504

I’m a little under 35 but back in my day, an “invisible” corner was the best compliment you could give a player.
On offense they had him doubled (or more) on every play. Do that against this offense and other guys will make you pay, and did.

Lose by 22 and think your defense did something special. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 64504

He had one PD and four tackles on run plays. They never went after him. Other than that, they neutralized him!

Yep. I almost put him on the list. He made a couple big catches and they game planned both sides to keep the action away from him. In basketball terms, they played a Box n One on him and got killed by the rest of the team trying to keep him from making SC Top Ten plays.
He better get used to it because it won't change much. That's where the staff comes in, scheme it up for him somehow, motion, whatever.

Back