What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who does CU hate the most

Thats what it seems like, goddamn.

I post on husker boards too and NU's biggest rival is Oklahoma, and you guys seem to respect the hell out of them.

Then again I guess there's actually winning on BOTH sides in that rivalry

Oh, bull****. Ask 'em and they'll claim they're "too classy" to have a rival. The ones claiming the goddamn landthieves are their 'rival' are all 100+ years old. **** you and **** them.

Once the big 8 became the big 12, yeah it tarnished that rivalry...but before that it was one of the biggest in sports

But that seemed to be a good rivalry, whereas CU fans are just bitter all the time. You're not supposed to completely hate your rivals, if they hand you your ass every year they deserve some respect...I respect the hell out of NU because of that fact

I respect the hell out of NU because of that fact

Whatever Alan Alda.
Why don'tcha put on the big red hat and join em if you love em so much, but leave the huckster animosity to those who can handle it. Don't worry we'll be sure and let you know if we need your psychoanalysis.

Once the big 8 became the big 12, yeah it tarnished that rivalry...but before that it was one of the biggest in sports

But that seemed to be a good rivalry, whereas CU fans are just bitter all the time. You're not supposed to completely hate your rivals, if they hand you your ass every year they deserve some respect...I respect the hell out of NU because of that fact

Check from 86 on to now, and you will see that the fuskers don't hand us our asses every year. Then check the closeness of the games, there were many that were 3 points or less. Hardly a 'ass-handing' even if we lost.

You look at most teams, and the team that they see as their biggest rival usually has another team that they consider their rival. CSU would rather beat us than Wyoming, so we are theri biggest rival. We would love to beat NU more than any other team. (side note; I have got along famously with most MU fans, but you are the first that seems to want to come to our Buff board and stir up ****, and when you say that you respect the hell out of NU, it just makes me think you you are a fusker in Tiger's clothing, thinking that you are a smarty-pants and are fooling us. But we are not on your board, you are on our board, which makes you look desperate for attention. I think I shall rename you '5-DAH' the '5th Down Attention Whore':smile2:)

The Evil Red Horde thinks that OU is their rival. OU think UT is their rival. I think that UT hates Arkansas worse than OU even. And so on and so forth.

Regardless, we love college football here, and Buffs in particular. I like to beat NU every year, but don't cry if we don't. I have a life beyond following the Buffs and Donkeys, and I think you make way to much of people's posts here. We are having fun, nothing more than that. Hopefully you can make some serious posts that are not just trying to flame away, otherwise most of us will soon ignore you (the ignore function is great for that) and you will shrivel up and blow away in the wind like so many retarded flamers that have tried to come give us reasons why we shouldn't be proud Buff fans--on a Buff board. Enjoy your team (whoever it is--I doubt it is really MU) and we shall enjoy ours.

Sometimes the funny just writes itself. We're bitter, yet your username refers to something that happened 17 years ago, when you were little more than a runny white drip down your momma's chin.

:thumbsup:

This guy has the stones to lecture us on hating a rival but what is the title of the thread he started???

Interesting choice of words there bucko.

yeah i am kind of done with 5d, he is bad at talking smack, he doesn't grasp irony, I as much as anyone like a good banter his **** is weak.

:thumbsup:

This guy has the stones to lecture us on hating a rival but what is the title of the thread he started???

Interesting choice of words there bucko.

It's true. This man has no dick.

5th_down is a husker. look at the "jealousy" and "respect the hell out of Nebraska" posts.

i read and post on a Mizzou board, and your rank and file MU fan hates NU almost as much as we do.

nice sideways troll job.

View attachment 1770NU is a bunch of pompous assholes. A long time ago when they used to beat the hell out of everyone - those days are dead and gone. They ended when Osborne retired. Anyway, it was a tradition way back then at their home games to stay after the game and wait at the opposing team's tunnel and applaud them when they left the playing field. A coworker at my company played for MU when they used to do that. I asked him how he felt about it, and he said he felt like it was very condescending, like " thanks for comming to Lincoln and getting your ass kicked." Well, they probably haven't had a chance to do that for a long time now! Oh, look at us - we are so nice - by the way the MU guy gave them the finger as he passed into the tunnel. It's that kind of phony bull **** that makes alot of Big 12 fans resent them. Football players are like anbody else who suffers a loss, you don't want fans of the team that just kicked your butt to pat you on the back after and say atta boy. You just pretty much want to be left alone in peace. It's a completely different thing when the players shake hands after the game and talk to each other.

*Stands at Podium*

..."Wow, I don't know what to say. I'd like to start off by thanking my team, the huskers for all they have done to help us win this award. Tom...Tom...who could forget about you...all the pain you've caused the Buffs...you are truly loved. L.P., you deserve more thanks as well for giving them bullets to fire at us....you are missed. I'd also like to thank the academy and lastly god...for without you...this -Biggest Rival- award wouldn't be possible. THANK YOU!"

:D :D

To all you CU fans, whom do you hate the most

I imagine its NU or CSU

how about losers who can't let one play go even though it happened 17 years ago.

**** mizzou has been a goddamn broken record for almost two decades. fifth down, fifth down, fifth down.

maybe if you let that go you could actually concentrate on playing football for longer than half a season before you put your hands around you throat and choke yourselves to death.

Respect? **** that. I have no respect for evil.

amen, they're all a bunch of ****ing blowhards that make up things like "classiest fans" just so they can blow smoke up their own ass.

their time as a a national power house is over. at least for the foreseeable future. but they're too dumb to stop acting like it.

Whatever Alan Alda.
Why don'tcha put on the big red hat and join em if you love em so much, but leave the huckster animosity to those who can handle it. Don't worry we'll be sure and let you know if we need your psychoanalysis.

rep for that

Back