What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is going to Lincoln?

Hey y’all — make sure you get outfitted in your CU rain gear. All the weather reports I am seeing are for a very wet game.

Going with my dad and a couple of his friends-one of whom has been out there before. Forecast looks better than it did this morning-10 to 15% chance of rain during the game
Remnants of tropical storm Gordon may push up from the south. State of Kansas really under the gun, Manhattan was flooding Sunday, they don't need anymore rain.

I wish I was. I'm currently a grad student at A&M so I'm going to the Clemson game that day otherwise I would have gone.
I'm gonna try and get my CU flag on Gameday since it's gonna be in College Station this week.

My brother and dad are going though so there will be at least two more Buffs fans in the sea of red.

I’ll be there with a buddy of mine. He managed to get tickets from a season ticket holder so we’ll be sitting admidst the acolytes. It should be a fun time.

My wife and I will be there. She scored some tickets from a longtime hair client of hers. Section 104. I’ll be there in full CU attire. My wife is stating that she doesn’t care, but i’ll Work on that through out the week. Unfortunately my only “rain jacket” is green...I seemed to have a complex of only getting green jackets/coats, or so my closet shows.

I wish I was. I'm currently a grad student at A&M so I'm going to the Clemson game that day otherwise I would have gone.
I'm gonna get my CU flag on Gameday since it's gonna be in College Station this week.

My brother and dad are going though so there will be at least two more Buffs fans in the sea of red.
fxd

No, due to a daycare mixup, I'm on Dad duty for the next two days before abandoning my family in order to watch football. So no work, just poop and puke. Perfect preparation for lincoln
I was wondering if you were going to take an extended vacation to Lincoln, and I was worried about your sanity.

latest

I got Thursday off too
Still not leaving til Friday. Want to spend as little time in stinkoln as possible

Back