What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who will be favored to win the north next year

Man, after reading those 'braska tards posts, I feel like I just had a stroke or something. It killed millions of brain cells just reading that stuff. Should the Buffs even show up for the game next year or just go ahead and forfeit?

We're talking delusion on the scale of aggy here. I read on Texags this morning that Mke Sherman should be able to out-coach Stoops and out-recruit Brown.

must of been my co-worker who posted that noise. He told me the same thing tonight when I started laughing asking him why A&M hired the next throatslash of the Big XII.

Hi answer was he will out-recruit Brown and Stoops and will assemble a coaching staff of NFL coaches that will be the best in the Big XII. When he said this I spit coffee out of my nose.... the fornicator...:lol:

must of been my co-worker who posted that noise. He told me the same thing tonight when I started laughing asking him why A&M hired the next throatslash of the Big XII.

Hi answer was he will out-recruit Brown and Stoops and will assemble a coaching staff of NFL coaches that will be the best in the Big XII. When he said this I spit coffee out of my nose.... the fornicator...:lol:

Awesome. They said the same thing when Fran was hired. I understand that a new hire usually gets people very excited, but damn.:smile2:

Back