What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who's Going to Ft. Worth (The REAL Ft. Fun!) ??

Ocho-Buff

Club Member
Club Member
I fly into DFW Friday, Sept. 1 at around 10 a.m. Staying at a motel by the Stockyards Friday/Saturday night. Fun planned with some local friends at the Stockyards on Friday evening/night (Billy Bob's Texas on the agenda from 8 pm). MEET US? Steaks? Drinks? Let's do it.

Gameday is Buffs Bash and Dallas Forever Buffs gathering/tailgate (starting 8/8:30 am). Let's drink, eat, and be merry!! Section 413, Row F is my seating.

LOOK FOR THE 'OL CU COWBOY HAT 🤠🤠 Reply or message me for more convo.!! 😎🦬🦬

I'll be there. I fly in Friday around 4 and spending Friday with some friends and going to some new PGA place an hour away.
Targeting 8/830 at Buffs Bash and sitting in section 412, row U (seems high).

I'll be there. I fly in Friday around 4 and spending Friday with some friends and going to some new PGA place an hour away.
Targeting 8/830 at Buffs Bash and sitting in section 412, row U (seems high).

You're just not priority for the Buff Club like I am. haha. JK. :LOL::LOL::p:p I need like an All Buffs sticker to put on my CU cowboy hat.

Fly in Friday. Bringing my son (current CU student). Can’t wait. See you all at the BuffBash
Come out to Billy Bob's on Friday evening/night! Saw another post about a CU group going there on Fri. night as well, and I'll be with my two buddies. 😎🙌🏽🦬

Wish I could make this one and thank any members of the Dallas Alumni Assoc/Buff Club who were members 30 some-odd years ago for the scholarship!
Some of them were going to do their own traditional tailgate and I was supposed to join them, but they decided to just meet up and join at Buff Bash (logistics from actual Dallas to Ft. Worth a hassle!). Looking forward to meeting them myself! Any particular individual I need to look out for??

I fly into DFW Friday, Sept. 1 at around 10 a.m. Staying at a motel by the Stockyards Friday/Saturday night. Fun planned with some local friends at the Stockyards on Friday evening/night (Billy Bob's Texas on the agenda from 8 pm). MEET US? Steaks? Drinks? Let's do it.

Gameday is Buffs Bash and Dallas Forever Buffs gathering/tailgate (starting 8/8:30 am). Let's drink, eat, and be merry!! Section 413, Row F is my seating.

LOOK FOR THE 'OL CU COWBOY HAT 🤠🤠 Reply or message me for more convo.!! 😎🦬🦬
is Dallas Forever Buffs tailgate the same as Buffs Bash location? I'll be at Buffs Bash tailgate.

Back