What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who's tripping to O-Town.

That we're old? That FLounder can't use a search engine? What did you confirm?
This. Along with many other things.

Flounder have you ever been to Ottowa? You Oughta Know what I have been talking about. All I Really Want to know is if you have one Hand In My Pocket?

Last edited:
I can't go to the game, so I went to practice at the O-rena. Gators had the next shift do lots of swamp lizards were moseying into the seats. I did run into Asst. AD Lance Carl in the stands. It was cool to see the Buffs logo on the Scoreboard. They played a recording of the fight song as the team went into the lockerroom.

Who in O-town is hiding in their hotel room today or speeding away in their car at warp speed?

This was the universe's way of warning BuffNation to stay the **** away from Amway...or DisneyWorld.

Back