What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why so many Bugeaters this week?

If ISU manages to pull off the upset in Stinklon this weekend, butthuskers might set their cornfields on fire.:smile2:

Word. Let 'em run their mouths. We could lose every game for the next 20 years and I'd still rather be a Buff than a fusker. What can you say about the state of nebraska that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan?
With your current coach....your prediction may not be too far off! :lol:

Really? We aren't a NU or OU, but Cu has a pretty good history, we are among the top 25 in college football history for wins and winning %. We have been among the nations elite several different times. Late 60's-late 70's and of course late 80's-mid 90's.
NU #4 all time wins CU 16. NU #8 all time winning percentage CU #21. NU #4 in total bowl app. CU # 20. CU irrelevant...no, in the same category of NU....NO.

:lol:

You actually took the time to quote me and type out 'yawn'. Classic.
If you fusker trolls really didn't care you wouldn't even be here. Or do you spend much time on the iowa state boards? Baylor maybe? Thought so.
Reading dillusional posts from Fluffalo fans is like not watching a train wreck, it's astonishing.

Reading dillusional posts from Fluffalo fans is like not watching a train wreck, it's astonishing.

Delusional...:lol:...coming from the fan base that still thinks it's 1995.

Why don't you point out the delusion? Assuming you can spell it correctly that is.

Delusional...:lol:...coming from the fan base that still thinks it's 1995.

Why don't you point out the delusion? Assuming you can spell it correctly that is.
Those were good times. 2009 - CU 2-4, losses to Toledo and CSU. It seems delusional to have Fluffalo fans posting they have the best chance to take the Big 12 North when they aren't the best college team in the state of Colorado.

You can't even get you cliches right. A person can't take their "eyes off" a train wreck. Train wrecks are not usually referred to as astonishing. Anyway, here is one for ya: Talking to Man-Killing-Mastodon fans is like a NU degree, worthless. :lol:

Now go get your shine box and give back the Corn-Husker name to the University of Iowa. They invented it. :lol:

Those were good times. 2009 - CU 2-4, losses to Toledo and CSU. It seems delusional to have Fluffalo fans posting they have the best chance to take the Big 12 North when they aren't the best college team in the state of Colorado.

At least Colorado is big enough and rich enough to have more than one college football team. Besides, as we improve you unravel. Will be fun to watch.

Talk about a complete inability to read and comprehend.

You can't even get you cliches right. A person can't take their "eyes off" a train wreck. Train wrecks are not usually referred to as astonishing. Anyway, here is one for ya: Talking to Man-Killing-Mastodon fans is like a NU degree, worthless. :lol:

Now go get your shine box and give back the Corn-Husker name to the University of Iowa. They invented it. :lol:
Right, you can't take your eyes off the posts. The posts are astonishing. Hope that clears it up for you.

Talk about a complete inability to read and comprehend.
I might say the same thing about you. What does spelling delusion have to do with pointing one out? The delusion is some Fluffalo fans have a false belief in winning the north despite that facts in 2009.

NU #4 all time wins CU 16. NU #8 all time winning percentage CU #21. NU #4 in total bowl app. CU # 20. CU irrelevant...no, in the same category of NU....NO.

You guys beat a top-20 team yet? Pretty sad when you are talking **** and Hawkins has beaten more than Callahan and Pellini combined.

Really? We aren't a NU or OU, but Cu has a pretty good history, we are among the top 25 in college football history for wins and winning %. We have been among the nations elite several different times. Late 60's-late 70's and of course late 80's-mid 90's.

I might say the same thing about you. What does spelling delusion have to do with pointing one out? The delusion is some Fluffalo fans have a false belief in winning the north despite that facts in 2009.

The facts are that CU is one and one in Big XII play. What facts are you looking at?

The attitude as I read it on this board is cautious optimism. The team that CU fielded that last two games looks vastly different and improved over the Buffs that played in the first four games. Agreed?

Also, despite a lengthy road drought, fans are looking at KSU as a possible win. Nobody is making any assumptions here, but again, what are fans if they aren't optimistic.

So lets say CU does pull a win out in Manhattan against a resurging Wildcat team. Where does that leave us? According to the Denver Post with a guarantee of at least a share of the Big XII North title (look, if we don't go to the Conference Championship game, we probably won't make a trophy or anything--we'll leave that for more, ahem, desperate schools).

So those are the facts. They leave me hopeful. I don't think many of us are fully sold on this team or even this staff, but there's hope.

The facts are that CU is one and one in Big XII play. What facts are you looking at?

The attitude as I read it on this board is cautious optimism. The team that CU fielded that last two games looks vastly different and improved over the Buffs that played in the first four games. Agreed?

Also, despite a lengthy road drought, fans are looking at KSU as a possible win. Nobody is making any assumptions here, but again, what are fans if they aren't optimistic.

So lets say CU does pull a win out in Manhattan against a resurging Wildcat team. Where does that leave us? According to the Denver Post with a guarantee of at least a share of the Big XII North title (look, if we don't go to the Conference Championship game, we probably won't make a trophy or anything--we'll leave that for more, ahem, desperate schools).

So those are the facts. They leave me hopeful. I don't think many of us are fully sold on this team or even this staff, but there's hope.
I have read different posts that are more then optimistic but, whatever. Unleash stated CU was in top 20 for wins and percentage, which he is right, I merely listed the exact figures. I just don't think anyone can make any crediable assumptions from one game. I am very cautious not to think NU just had a bad outing v. TT and will wait a few games before I make a decision.

I have read different posts that are more then optimistic but, whatever. Unleash stated CU was in top 20 for wins and percentage, which he is right, I merely listed the exact figures. I just don't think anyone can make any crediable assumptions from one game. I am very cautious not to think NU just had a bad outing v. TT and will wait a few games before I make a decision.

And I read a lot of posts that are less than optimistic. But regardless, I thought we were dealing with facts.

You guys beat a top-20 team yet? Pretty sad when you are talking **** and Hawkins has beaten more than Callahan and Pellini combined.
A$$ munch, Unleash stated CU was in the top 20 for wins and %, I just gave specifics.:finger2:

A$$ munch, Unleash stated CU was in the top 20 for wins and %, I just gave specifics.:finger2:

Right back at you, ass munch. You did more that provide specifics, you provided commentary.

Here's what you seem to be missing. Nobody here disputes nebraska's dominance from 1962 to 2000. There's a reason Coach McCartney chose to circle that particular game every year.

We get the history--it's pretty indisputable. Yet somehow the particulars of that history are the rebuttals we get from every husker fan that visits this site. However, those stats aren't really relevant to the following assertions which drive the CU arguments:

1. There's not much of interest in nebraska aside from the football team.

2. According SI, nebraska hasn't beaten a top 20 team since 2001.

3. This millennium, CU and nebraska have split 4 and 4.

4. Runzas suck.

5. nebraska fans boo their team, run coaches out of town, over-hype their players with cult-like devotion, frequently refer to themselves as "classy" and occassionally threaten to kill coaches.

6. In the eyes of the nebraska faithful, coddling punks/criminals like Mo Purify and Lawrance Philips is justified by victories on the field.

Now, let's try again. Can you answer those points without referencing nebraska's overall history of football dominance?

And I read a lot of posts that are less than optimistic. But regardless, I thought we were dealing with facts.
We are. I just think the ones who think the north crown is a good possibility for CU are delusional based on the body of work i.e. 2-4.

Is there a bell/alarm/notification that goes off each time the kNU program is besmirched in the intrawebs? I swear, we could be in the dead of spring, not a fusker fan to be found and then someone mentions _________________ about kNU and this place is invested with bugeaters. It's a strange phenomenon. It is as if husker fans feel the need to defend their team everywhere on the internet. Quite disturbing actually.

Right back at you, ass munch. You did more that provide specifics, you provided commentary.

Here's what you seem to be missing. Nobody here disputes nebraska's dominance from 1962 to 2000. There's a reason Coach McCartney chose to circle that particular game every year.

We get the history--it's pretty indisputable. Yet somehow the particulars of that history are the rebuttals we get from every husker fan that visits this site. However, those stats aren't really relevant to the following assertions which drive the CU arguments:

4. Runzas suck.

5. nebraska fans boo their team, run coaches out of town, over-hype their players with cult-like devotion, frequently refer to themselves as "classy" and occassionally threaten to kill coaches.

6. In the eyes of the nebraska faithful, coddling punks/criminals like Mo Purify and Lawrance Philips is justified by victories on the field.

Now, let's try again. Can you answer those points without referencing nebraska's overall history of football dominance?

Bronc38, I think the Walrus just knocked you the F out. :lol:

4. Runzas suck.

You ask questions regarding issues in the past but you don't want me to invoke history to respond????
1. What does this have to do with college football. CU isn't the program NU is so Fluffalo fan says we have pros, mountains & skiing. So what.

2. We are having troubles and trying to work through some bad hiring decisions but haven't cheated and been put on probation like CU.(2002) this is CU history so should be okay to use.

3. Okay, pretty average teams CU has the worse overall record, by far in the millennium. CU history not NU.

4. I like them but I'm sure not everyone does.

5. 2 times, dissapointing. If your honest it's happened 2 times at FolsCUm. We don't have to give a 2 for 1 ticket sale to sell out for homecoming, since this is an indictment on NU fans. WOW! Sure have over-hyped players and put them on pedestals. If you went to college you must have had your nose in a book or up a profs butt not to know that's true on all campuses. don't know about threats. Ran a douche bag out of town for sure. Classy has been bestowed on us by every media outlet/team that has been to Lincoln. Probably true.

6. I'm sure both schools have had this problem. If you honestly think TO gave Phillips a second chance to win a game then you are not honest with yourself and come accross as ignorant.

Tried not to use NU history but, CU history works pretty well for my purposes.

Is there a bell/alarm/notification that goes off each time the kNU program is besmirched in the intrawebs? I swear, we could be in the dead of spring, not a fusker fan to be found and then someone mentions _________________ about kNU and this place is invested with bugeaters. It's a strange phenomenon. It is as if husker fans feel the need to defend their team everywhere on the internet. Quite disturbing actually.
Here's some of your own medicine. If you are referring to the "bug" in bugeaters then it is INFESTED as in overrun not invested as in commit for gain. Why would Fluffalo fan be concerned about NU in the spring. Your obsessed.:asskicking:

You ask questions regarding issues in the past but you don't want me to invoke history to respond????
1. What does this have to do with college football. CU isn't the program NU is so Fluffalo fan says we have pros, mountains & skiing. So what.

2. We are having troubles and trying to work through some bad hiring decisions but haven't cheated and been put on probation like CU.(2002) this is CU history so should be okay to use.

3. Okay, pretty average teams CU has the worse overall record, by far in the millennium. CU history not NU.

4. I like them but I'm sure not everyone does.

5. 2 times, dissapointing. If your honest it's happened 2 times at FolsCUm. We don't have to give a 2 for 1 ticket sale to sell out for homecoming, since this is an indictment on NU fans. WOW! Sure have over-hyped players and put them on pedestals. If you went to college you must have had your nose in a book or up a profs butt not to know that's true on all campuses. don't know about threats. Ran a douche bag out of town for sure. Classy has been bestowed on us by every media outlet/team that has been to Lincoln. Probably true.

6. I'm sure both schools have had this problem. If you honestly think TO gave Phillips a second chance to win a game then you are not honest with yourself and come accross as ignorant.

Tried not to use NU history but, CU history works pretty well for my purposes.

This has too a long time poster posing as a fusker troll, this dood fulfills every fusker fan stereo type, does it repeatedly and is either too dense, obtuse or dumb to realize it.

Back