What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why so many folks avoiding the EWU game?

hopefully the students won't be this lame and will show up in groves to make the 1st Folsom Game of the Year Rockin!!!!

I don't think any of you actually read my last post. My MOM is going to this game. She hasn't been to a game in over 10 years.

Exactly. I would rather pay to see one of these; UT, WVU, FSU, OU, MU, or NU. The rest of the schedule sucks monkey balls.

I would love to be there. My son has his first football game at 1:00. It is his first game in pads as he has played flag for the last 4 years. I am psyched to get to see him play split back this weekend. His team is running the wing t. Crazy O that should work pretty well as they are only 9.

looks like a night and day difefrence in approach to me.

96 Buff said:
I can't read for comprehension

:nod:

looks like a night and day difefrence in approach to me.

:nod:

96 gets it, he was taking a stab at what others in the thread will say. He knows it's different. And I just like using the :stupid: emoticon when responding to 96s posts. Because I like calling him stupid.

96 gets it, he was taking a stab at what others in the thread will say. He knows it's different. And I just like using the :stupid: emoticon when responding to 96s posts. Because I like calling him stupid.

i did not realize i asked you about the emoticon.

I go to every game to see Colorado, not their opponent. EWU or USC, my ass is in Folsom. I aspire to one day be one of those cool old dudes that has their 30 year old CU hat with 10 CU pins and coke bottle thick glasses.:thumbsup:

I'd go but it's my friends first game for CSU-Pueblo's new program and being a student in the Springs makes it hard to get up there every weekend.

I did not realize I needed your permission to post, board mom.

well now you know. and knowing is half the battle.

knowinghalf.png

I haven't missed a home game since I enrolled in '96 so I'll be there. For those who live in the Denver/Boulder area and wish the Buff program was something more GO TO THE GAME!

Wouldn't it be nice to have 8 home games like kneebraska and ohio state? Well you have to sell out every game every year.

Get your asses to Folsom this Sataurday, hell I drive 9 hours round trip for every home game.

I love pouring gasoline on to the fire!

Suckers.

Actually, I'd be lucky to make it to one game this year. My wife now is on call every other weekend and has to get to the hospital within a 1/2 hour of the pager going off. Also there is a 2yo and a 4yo to factor into that challenge. I hope when they get a little older I can buy tickets and take them like my dad did me. Plus I need to finish the 2 year project that is my house. We did just get our granite countertops. Its almost fricking done.

I'll listen to the game on the radio. Wife will be home attending her grandmothers funeral in Boise.

First true home game of the season, it's going to be beautiful weather. We'll get another chance at seeing D-Scott and Speedy run the rock. A high-powered offense coming to town to test our young defensive backs. No television. Yet there's tickets remaining and people are dumping their tickets all over the place.

I'm confused.:confused:
It's not like NEBRASKA where there's nothing else to do - People have WAY more to things to do then go to a cu game.:lol:

I am ****ing going to every ****ing home game this ****ing year. I had to leave my buffs for 2 ****ing years in ****ing california. No ****ing way am I missing a home game ever ****ing again. I dont care if I have to be some crazy ****ing old dude that makes my grandkids have to ****ing wheel me out there so I can watch D.Scott's grandkid score his 1st touchdown before I ****ing die.

/rant

Pfftt. 96 wannabe.:lol:

It's not like NEBRASKA where there's nothing else to do - People have WAY more to things to do then go to a cu game.:lol:

Well, I was almost going to give you some positive rep for speaking the truth even though I think that was said tounge in cheek, but I have not spread enough rep since I neg repped you last.....:smile2:

Oh, yeah, and I will be there and will be bringing a freind. may convert him into a college football fan yet.

I will be there. Unfortunately, my bro's girlfriend is coming along as well. She is not really a football fan and kinda sucks at life. Oh well.

Well, I was almost going to give you some positive rep for speaking the truth even though I think that was said tounge in cheek, but I have not spread enough rep since I neg repped you last.....:smile2:

How you can possibly rep a post in which the word nebraska is capitalized is beyond me. :rolleyes::wink2:

Seriously, what´s it with people who always have to capitalize the name of their team, school etc. when it is spelled out? I think it´d be damn annoying if everyone started writing COLORADO in capitals here.

How you can possibly rep a post in which the word nebraska is capitalized is beyond me. :rolleyes::wink2:

Seriously, what´s it with people who always have to capitalize the name of their team, school etc. when it is spelled out? I think it´d be damn annoying if everyone started writing COLORADO in capitals here.

troo, it would.

How about if the COLORADO was in black and gold, and the fight song played every time you clicked it? Or if the FUSKERS one had a burning pile of **** next to it? Or a burning pile of Runzas? (meat Twinkies, if you didn't know)

I think we can work with this concept.......:smile2:

How about if the COLORADO was in black and gold, and the fight song played every time you clicked it? Or if the FUSKERS one had a burning pile of **** next to it? Or a burning pile of Runzas? (meat Twinkies, if you didn't know)

I think we can work with this concept.......:smile2:
Can you email me the FUSKERS font?

I don't sell or give away my season tix unless I'm really sick or if there is a death or illness in the family. I'll be their! And you should be too!

my daughter has a soccer game at the same time... I would love to come down, but can't drop the ball on my daughter's game.

good point. why don't you tell us all the great things you've got going on?

your attendance on this board would suggest you have nothing going on today, or in life... besides whining and sniveling that is.

nice avatar.

i would be there, but i am a third of a world away...my tickets will be occupied by buff supporters though...

:thumbsup:

Back