What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will Buffs be ranked for the Nub game? Call your shot.

What each voter wants do with TCU is going to determine what they do with CU.

If they decide that TCU is going to drop out entirely, then neither team will be ranked next week.

But if they think TCU should still be ranked, they're gonna need to rank CU as well.

It's gonna be close, but I think we break in at 24 in one poll, and get "others receiving votes" in the other.

I'm more interested about our possible ranking for the Oregon game. There is a very good chance that both teams will be 3-0 going into that game, and both will therefore be ranked. I know I'm getting a little ahead of ourselves here, but after the TCU game I can't help myself thinking our odds of starting the season 3-0 are pretty good.

Yes I got CU +10 and ML +285 last week on BetRivers last week. They are giving me a cash out option on my ML bet of twice my original bet today.
Congrats. I would personally wait until CU is favored by 5-7 and look for a middle. But you’ve got a very nice wager on your hands.

Only one ranked team lost to an unranked team. And only ONE other (two at most if Duke can take out Clemson) will loose, but that's because it's a game between 2 top 10 teams. There's no room for us right now.

My opinion, they will drop TCU to the 25-22 range and move us to the ORV 26-28 range. Because those polls suck ass prior to week 5.

Nope. Just read the talking heads are saying tcu was not that good to begin with, and were ranked higher then should have been

Iowa stays at 25, CU jumps in at 24.
Iowa won by 10 at home vs Utah State. I don't think they covered, so doesn't that mean they weren't as good as expected in the only results we have for basing things on?

Either way, we win.

1. If we're in "also receiving votes" then team uses this perceived slight as motivation, like all great athletes do, and take their anger out on the corn. We win.

2. Rhule has never beaten a ranked Power 5 team. If we're ranked, we win.

Iowa won by 10 at home vs Utah State. I don't think they covered, so doesn't that mean they weren't as good as expected in the only results we have for basing things on?
Sure, which is why I think they’ll stay at 25 instead of moving up to 24. TCU and LSU were the only top 25 teams that lost, and pretty much all the rest won by huge margins.

247 projects us at 19!

"Where will Colorado debut in the AP Poll after Coach Prime's debut win as coach? AP voters should've been locked in to the Buffaloes' high-scoring win at TCU considering it was front and center as the first game of Saturday's full slate. That means Colorado could wind up inside the top 20 ahead of its home opener against Nebraska (0-1). Shedeur Sanders and Travis Hunter are obvious Heisman hopefuls coming out of their first outings as Power Five transfer stars."

247 projects us at 19!

"Where will Colorado debut in the AP Poll after Coach Prime's debut win as coach? AP voters should've been locked in to the Buffaloes' high-scoring win at TCU considering it was front and center as the first game of Saturday's full slate. That means Colorado could wind up inside the top 20 ahead of its home opener against Nebraska (0-1). Shedeur Sanders and Travis Hunter are obvious Heisman hopefuls coming out of their first outings as Power Five transfer stars."
It thus it was.

Back