What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will the crowds come out for a sub .500 team?

I think some of you are undervaluing Stanford a bit. They came in with an RPI of 40 and were well on their way to a Dance bid (sadly, we aren't exactly a "good" loss these days).

Yea it was hard to listen to the announcers at the end repeatedly refer to this as a bad loss for Stanford. We have found a new wrung on the ladder at the bottom. It is a road game against a conference team with some talent, it is not like Stanford lost to DU. Oh well it is what it is..... going to take some patchwork to repair our label.

It was a more solid effort and noticed some improvement in play from several players. Not pretty, but not a bad days work. Love to see similar defensive effort, better rebounding, and more folks willing to take the shot and move on this upcoming road trip. Beat some Oregon folks....

The students in that section really need to think hard about attending games. With the demand for season tickets going up (we will see what happens during the next renewal phase) they are lucky to have all the seats that they do. If they don't show up, the AD WILL sell those seats.

The C-Unit doesn't get to bitch about an inattentive AD if they don't show up. I was able to sit 4th row and had basically the entire row to myself. It was stupid.

@CUnit, calling you all out. That showing was pathetic. The leadership is non existent. The pride is missing. The organization is crap. The leadership needs to get together and fix it. Now.

The AD hasn't taken away the prime seating for FB (although they probably should now with student attendance an all time low). It's not like they are given prime seating.

That said, they can't claim they are one of the best sections in the nation with a showing like that.

The AD hasn't taken away the prime seating for FB (although they probably should now with student attendance an all time low). It's not like they are given prime seating.

That said, they can't claim they are one of the best sections in the nation with a showing like that.

They haven't sold out season tickets 2 years in a row in football. They don't have a waitlist for tickets at Folsom. That may all end at CEC this next cycle too, but the demand is much higher currently for tickets at CEC.

Yea it was hard to listen to the announcers at the end repeatedly refer to this as a bad loss for Stanford. We have found a new wrung on the ladder at the bottom. It is a road game against a conference team with some talent, it is not like Stanford lost to DU. Oh well it is what it is..... going to take some patchwork to repair our label.

It was a more solid effort and noticed some improvement in play from several players. Not pretty, but not a bad days work. Love to see similar defensive effort, better rebounding, and more folks willing to take the shot and move on this upcoming road trip. Beat some Oregon folks....

Just idiot announcers. No big deal. Hard to listen to, but they have two losses (Washington State and DePaul-both of whom we beat decisively) who are worse than we are RPI-wise. I'd argue this league has fallen-again. Its only slightly better than it was in 2012. This league should only get two, maybe three bids to the Dance. Arizona and Utah are no-brainers, and UCLA is building a resume (sweep of Stanford, Utah at home). Stanford has at least two sub-100 losses, and an RPI of 50. They're an NIT team. Thankfully for Dawkins, that sweet 16 run last year bought him a little bit of security.

I'd argue this league has fallen-again.

Agree, but this league has gotten decimated by the NBA over the last 3 years. CU has sent 3, Ucla has sent abound 9, Stanford, AZ, etc also all have guys in the league. Those are some huge losses.

I freely admit I'm a bandwagon hoops fan. I also have to admit my enthusiasm is waning - fast. Somebody give me a reason to care about the rest of the season.

CU didn't have basketball fans before they had a few average season what makes you think they're going to show for this pathetic team?

Back