What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will This Break Nebraska's Season?

I haven't looked at Husker social media/boards lately, but I was amazed on Saturday and Sunday at the amount of Nubs who were saying things like, "we were totally outcoached" and "we don't have the talent we thought we had", but would still say "I'm still totally on board with Frost" and "I know Frost is the guy". One ****ing guy actually said, after criticizing the hell out of him, "Frost can still coach here until he retires".

I mean, I don't think they should be like us and want to fire a guy after 14 games, but the blind faith in a guy that has shown absolutely nothing but bad habits is crazy to me.

It's proof that it's a cult to me.

Talked about this with the old man last night after we got done making fun of Scott Frost again-here's what I see after that.

Three games they should win-@Illinois, Northern Illinois, and Indiana

Four right now games they'll probably lose-Wisconsin, Ohio State, Iowa, and Holy **** Maryland belongs on here after dropping 63 on Syracuse Saturday

Three tossups-Northwestern, @Minnesota, @Purdue

They beat us and get the should wins-they need one toss-up. Now its two.

Their schedule does set up well this year with avoiding MSU, Michigan and PSU but even though Iowa and Wiscy are at home those games look like losses at this point. And I'd put Maryland in the toss-up category, I know they looked great against Syracuse but I think Cuse was over-valued coming into the season. I'd wait to see how Maryland does against PSU in 2 weeks before saying they're a legit top-25 team.

I almost feel for this guy... almost (from r/****ers)
Step away from the ledge!... it’s a football game, played by 18-22 year old kids (minus, Stefano). Dude, when you allow something other than your family, and character to define you, well... you need to seriously get your life in order, mate.

I love Colorado football as much as the next guy, but it doesn’t consume my everyday life. Sure when we lose it sucks and hurts. But, after an hour or so, I get over it.

This dudes life must be bleak!... how nebraska can be irrelevant for almost 20 years and it was Saturday’s straw that broke the camels back, you’ve got other problems my man.

Suck it the **** up, Nancy boy

I haven't looked at ****er social media/boards lately, but I was amazed on Saturday and Sunday at the amount of Nubs who were saying things like, "we were totally outcoached" and "we don't have the talent we thought we had", but would still say "I'm still totally on board with Frost" and "I know Frost is the guy". One ****ing guy actually said, after criticizing the hell out of him, "Frost can still coach here until he retires".

I mean, I don't think they should be like us and want to fire a guy after 14 3 games, but the blind faith in a guy that has shown absolutely nothing but bad habits is crazy to me.

It's proof that it's a cult to me.

FIFY!

I'm thinking that with the rule changes on substitutions and defenses now being so familiar with the concepts, that we're now seeing the Kelly offense as nothing special in college football. Kelly and Frost are both struggling. The offense still finds explosive plays in space, either on the edge in the run game or downfield with the occasional coverage breakdown. But it seems to have lost its ability to keep a defense on its heels with high pressure play after high pressure play. It's now more boom or bust with generating big plays as what it relies on.

I still love it for G5 level if you have a program that can recruit a significant speed advantage as some can. But that offense isn't innovative or scary at the P5 level any more.
I know! I know! Frost to hire Bob Stitt to run the "O" !!!

Back