What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Win Free Rep - Guess the attendance on Friday night

Are you going to go reported attendance, or actual attendance. Probably reported, but keep in mind the number will probably be inflated, because of the womens game beforehand, they will count everyone from that game as well. And many of the people that go to the womens game, will leave for the mens game.

So I will go with 8615

actual attendance was ......drumroll......:

Attendance: 7925

That's a really good showing for a DII opponent the night before a home football game when a lot of fans in Denver won't come up for Friday night if they're planning on having to come back Saturday morning. If we can string together some wins in the non-conference while playing well at home, we should set a new attendance record this season. No doubt we'll draw well for the next home game against Georgia.

Damn I was so close. Well nobody ever made a putt that they left short so I say I win.

pretty good if it's real 6500 bodies. on the highlights, looked like it. i've been to games in December with no more the 3000 many many times.

Ya im not into that bob barker bull****. You left your putt short, I over hit mine but I gave it a chance and it went in.

my grampaw was a single digit handicap player for over 35 years...and his motto was "if it doesn't get there, it can't go in. and, if you miss on the low side, it can't go in". he was a great putter. because when he did miss, he spent a lifetime making those tough ones coming back (and he had seen the break on the miss)".

pretty good if it's real 6500 bodies. on the highlights, looked like it. i've been to games in December with no more the 3000 many many times.

you remember the Ricardo Patton days? I have been to games in December where you can walk down and sit midcourt in the 1st row.

my grampaw was a single digit handicap player for over 35 years...and his motto was "if it doesn't get there, it can't go in. and, if you miss on the low side, it can't go in". he was a great putter. because when he did miss, he spent a lifetime making those tough ones coming back (and he had seen the break on the miss)".

My Gramps motto as well, that has led me to be a single digit handicap for the last 4 years .

Back