What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Would this fly in Boulder?

Actually, I was going to go the exact opposite way. There seems to be quite a bit of mitigating circumstances with Hood and also a solid history of several years of good citizenship and dependibility.

Chiasson, on the other hand, if the newspaper report is accurate (which I assume it to be since it probably gets its facts from the police report), Chiasson clearly has issues and could have been charged with serious violent felonies (assault with a deadly weapon, attempted murder, kidnapping etc...). The fact is, he got off with a slap on the wrist. He probably has no priors and a ton of character references but anyone who would do that to a girlfriend is exhibiting anti-social violent behavior.

Hood? I can see it. Chaisson? No way.

Pretty much agree Wyo. Still not sure I would be comfortable with Hood at CU, but I for some reason, I'm willing to cut him a bit more slack.

it has and does. I believe there are a couple of CU football players on the current roster that have transgressions similiar to these while members of the CU football team, not as recruits that haven't set foot on any campus.....

****ing rape, and kidnapping? are you ****ing out of your mind?

Yipes, ubt. You're getting your head handed to you on this one.

he is about to get his ass handed to him.

No chance! Especially on Hood. The media and women's right groups would come out of the woodwork, and drag every bit of past history through the mud again.

Sad part is, the act he had a hand in is reprehensible, But He was 13 ! Hood sure I could see getting a pass. But the other **** ? No damn way.

Back