What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wyoming at Colorado prediction thread

God damn you guys are rabid, is this how you work your way to 14,00 posts? this is pretty good stuff. unleash, calling this current group buffs is wrong. I like how most of you always have to throw in the hey they deserve better than that or their trying hard or protect these guys. keep treating them like babies. if they are bothered by somebody calling attention to whiffs on tackles ala Polk on the QB (that was a pretty classic whiff by the way) good.maybe they'll show some intensity.

personal attacks against players will get your ass booted out. you decide on whether you want to tone it down based upon these words of advice.

Buffs finally show up to win a freaking game. Hawk gets pressure from the AD to ensure that our best athletes get some PT.

Buffs 24, UW 13.

Buffs 315 yards of O. The D shows up and gets some turnovers.

Buffs 10
Cowboys 9
Cowboys go for 2 at the end of the game and the QB trips over his own feet.

The University of Colorado Golden Buffaloes - 34
Cowpokes of the State of Wyoming - 17

:saythat:

:gobuffs:

38-23 win.

All of the wide receivers are there and, hopefully, actually playing, so 3rd down (at least on offense) shouldn't be as big of a nightmare. D. Scott finally takes over a game like we know he can and we get to keep the D off of the field. I say we take his first half against Toledo and figure he goes at that pace all game (170yds on 24, he ends 2 TDs). There it is.

I am going with...

CU - 24
Wyo - 21

The Buffs defense shores it up. I have to say this pick is with little confidence. CU was -11 against CSU, -9 against Toledo and now -4 at home against Wyoming. Before the season started the Buffs would of been -15 at home.

I went to CU for my under grad and now am going to UW for grad school. I have had the "pleasure" in seeing both these teams live this season. The thing with UW is that they showed great heart and promise in the first half of the UT game, before getting smoked (like we all thought they would) in the second half. The have a decent defense that will give CU some problems. But I see two problems with UW. First, their offense is relatively stagnant. I haven't seen much from them, and they did absolutely nothing against UT. Second, up here in Laramie we all know how poor UW plays on the road. On the other side we have a CU team that nobody knows what to think... What are they good at? Their defense is awful, so UWs offense doesn't even have to be good to compete. Their offense is sketchy. If Hawkins would play the talent and not those WR who are under 5'10 ft and Rbs who average 2 yds per carry then it could have potential... Prediction: If Hawkins plays the talent then CU wins 27 - 19... If he sticks with his same old sorry game plan then UW could come out with a win..

I was referring to UW.. but I guess the same could be said for CU.. I hope you're right... Normally, that picture would get me pumped, but its hard when they are mostly riding the pine..

I was referring to UW.. but I guess the same could be said for CU.. I hope you're right... Normally, that picture would get me pumped, but its hard when they are mostly riding the pine..

I meant UW's offense won't be stagnat anymore come Saturday.

I meant UW's offense won't be stagnat anymore come Saturday.
Ahhhhh... my fault.. I wouldn't be surprised.. they will run the spread and I am sure Big Hawk won't have any answers... But in the post game press conference he will manage to muster up several BS theories on what the problem is and how we are close to fixing it..

Also, does anyone else think the media and journalists in these press conferences are letting Hawk off the hook? Come on! Grill the guy.. and call him out on his BS..

Good rule here. But it obviously does not apply to coaches.

Correct, it does not apply to coaches seeing as they're paid employees of the University. Coaches families are NOT fair game, however.

..... Coaches families are NOT fair game, however.

'Nother good rule. We had a shameful episode here in Lincoln when one of the coaches in Callahan's regime reported harassment of his kid at school by classmates. I think only two or three kids were involved, but it startled the Husker community and caused a lot of discussion about just how things can happen if things get out of hand with patriotism toward the football program during bad times.

Here it is gang.......GO BUFFS

13Buff...24 to 17
14er....27 to 23
4Dem...13 to 38 WYO
96 Buff....6 to 3
acemcstarr....38 to 23
AustinTxBuff....19 to 13
BlackNGold....24 to 21
Boulder Buff....20 to 24 WYO
Buff fanatic....38 to 14
buff190....27 to 24
BuffGuy91....3 to 2