What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wyoming looking to host Nebraska at Invesco

It was in reply to Slade´s post.

KU moved last season´s game against Missouri off campus to KC and Illinois played Missouri in STL and not in Champaign in 07.

Understand, but both were in a state where one of the schools is located. My point is WYO playing a home game in CO seems far-fetched.

This will never happen. WYO does not come close to selling out home games unless it is CSewe.

They are not going to put more than 20,000 fans in Invesco. I doubt they could get 20,000 corn fans to make the total attendance 40k.

I bet they could get 40K corn fans, but the wyoming kids after the novelty wore of year one wouldnt show up at all.

They'd get plenty of fusker fans at Invesco, for no other reason then it would be their only chance to see the fuskers win a game in Colorado.

First of all I know Nu fans travel good and there are a lot in Colorado that would go to this game. But I don't think it would be a sure thing that the stadium would be as full as a CU/CSU game. Remember NU returned a bunch or their tickets a couple years ago to the Cotton Bowl. And that was coming off a good season and going up against a good opponent in Auburn.
BTW for the fusker fans, CU did their job by selling out their allotment for Invesco this year and then snatching some of CSU's. It was CSU's fault this game was not sold out.

Im always blown away by the amount of Husker fans in CO. There are two Husker stores in Estes PArk for crying out loud. I wouldnt be surprised at all if they sold 50k tix to a game at Invesco.

Im always blown away by the amount of Husker fans in CO. There are two Husker stores in Estes PArk for crying out loud. I wouldnt be surprised at all if they sold 50k tix to a game at Invesco.

:iagree: :bang:

I would bet they could get more than that. Considering how well the fan base travels, and the amount of fans already here.

I am always appalled at that very thing. I guess it's a great team to root for as long as you don't have to live there, right? Number one pet peeve I have-Coloradoans for kNebraska. Eff all of you.

As a bumper sticker I've seen on a Colorado car says.

"Immigration reform begins at home, Deport a Nebraskan"

Whats funny is, right after I posted that, a guy I vaguely know in the office walked by with a Husker shirt on. Add another one to the Coloradoans for Nebraska. :lol:

Denver is the Beverly Hills of Kneebraska

I am always appalled at that very thing. I guess it's a great team to root for as long as you don't have to live there, right? Number one pet peeve I have-Coloradoans for kNebraska. Eff all of you.

Agreed. A lot of these knebraskans (heh) are dyed in the wool conservatives too. What's that business that conservos are always talking about? Oh yes: if you migrate to our country learn the language and adopt the local customs. Don't expect us to respect your transplanted 'heritage'. This is Buffs only country. :lol: Obviously I'm joking but it is pretty strange how these knebraska ex-pats love to live in CO but support a foreign team. As you said: Eff them.

I saw a Coloradans for *ebraska license plate frame a few months back and I went off on a tirade. It's *ebraskans living in Colorado for *ebraska. **** that ****ing bull**** piece of **** ****ing license plate frame and the ****ing ****ty organization that makes them. Cocksuckers.

I hope you keyed the car and slashed the tires as any good buff fan must do...

I saw a Coloradans for *ebraska license plate frame a few months back and I went off on a tirade. It's *ebraskans living in Colorado for *ebraska. **** that ****ing bull**** piece of **** ****ing license plate frame and the ****ing ****ty organization that makes them. Cocksuckers.

To be honest, I don't mind that there are Nebraskans in Colorado. I just hate their arrogant attitude. They come in here and taunt CU (NU owns CU license plate) and root for our other teams (broncos, csu etc.), yet show such disrespect for CU. That is what I hate about transplants for Nebraska (cause I wont call them Coloradoans).

To be honest, I don't mind that there are Nebraskans in Colorado. I just hate their arrogant attitude. They come in here and taunt CU (NU owns CU license plate) and root for our other teams (broncos, csu etc.), yet show such disrespect for CU. That is what I hate about transplants for Nebraska (cause I wont call them Coloradoans).

That's my whole point, the fact it said Coloradans .**** that. It's *ebraskans living in CO rooting for the bugeaters

They're all ungrateful mooches to me....leave their sh**hole of a state, come to ours, mooch all of it's goodness and then continue to take a giant dump on it every day!

You show me a person who likes an ungrateful mooch, and i'll show them my fist!

Hmmmm. An 8-game home schedule, but it's in Lincoln. Now that's a recepie for turning off out-of-state recruits.

Moreso seeing some B12 schools get to fly to Hawaii, play in Cali, and enjoy a quaint little stadium at the base of the Flat Irons.

I LOVE THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Back