What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

You ****ers that are writing off the season are on crack

The Bee Gees were a singing trio of brothers — Barry, Robin, and Maurice Gibb. They were born on the Isle of Man to English parents, lived in Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Manchester, England and during their childhood years moved to Brisbane, Australia, where they began their musical careers. Their worldwide success came when they returned to England and signed with producer Robert Stigwood.

The multiple award-winning group was successful for most of its forty years of recording music, but it had two distinct periods of exceptional success: as a harmonic "soft rock" act in the late 1960s and early 1970s, and as the foremost stars of the disco music era in the late 1970s.

No matter the style, the Bee Gees sang three-part tight harmonies that were instantly recognizable; as brothers, their voices blended perfectly, in the same way that The Everly Brothers and Beach Boys did. Barry sang lead on many songs, and an R&B falsetto

When they made Jive Talkin, I don't think they were trying to sound like 3 guys from England, who grew up in Australia.

Like I said, I view them as artists. I don't expect an Australian to have an Aussie sound. Same with an englishman.

Dave Matthews is from South Africa. I really don't think he's trying to be anyone, or color. He just plays the music he feels.

Nice cut and paste job btw. :smile2: Wikipedia rulez!

what does any of that have to do with you being an unrealistic prozac sunshine pumper?

'scuse me, but where be the fan manual? i'd like to read it.

so, we only count as fans if we are nattering nabobs of negativity (that is a historical reference--- google it if you cans work teh innnnnernet)?

would that be in the manual? i must engage in self-loathing in order to post. check.

these debates on the proper conduct of fandom are stoooooooooopid. as long as you don't bash the players or engage in continuous, repetitive, and unconstructive negative commentary, we can all enjoy a nice discussion. why don't you come down off the ledge? is all happiness and light with CU football? eff no. but it sure ain't all the apocalypse either.

hater! :lol:

hank williams (the daddy, not the junior version) rawks. free your mind.

A guy I work with has brought in some Hank Williams. While I'm not exactly rushing out to buy an album, I do respect what he did for music. The guy is a legend.

Another guy I like is Johnny Cash. But i really don't classify him as a country artist. He's just Johnny.

And the jive goes on and on - some things never change.

10corndog_jonathunder.jpg

:lol:

I love all types of music except for country. I can't stand that crap.

I don't hate on Dave because of the type of music he plays, just because all of his songs sound the same and are boooorrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg.

Some non hip-hop I like includes:

Citizen Cope
Everclear
The Fray
Gomez
Goo Goo Dolls
Green Day (older stuff)
Link 80
Matchbox 20
Nickel Creek
Oasis
Phoenix
Plain White T's
The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Reel Big Fish
The Wallflowers

What do you have against drugs? It obvious they help you stay cheery and oblivious to reality around you?

:lol: awesome. that emoticon was the most cheerful thing i added to this thread to date. that makes the score: laughing at an illiterate and really slow twat: one. pumping sunshine: zero.

tell ya what: point out what in my original post you find to be sunshine pumping and you got me.

I don't hate on Dave because of the type of music he plays, just because all of his songs sound the same and are boooorrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg.

Some non hip-hop I like includes:

Citizen Cope
Everclear
The Fray
Gomez
Goo Goo Dolls
Green Day (older stuff)
Link 80
Matchbox 20
Nickel Creek
Oasis
Phoenix
Plain White T's
The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Reel Big Fish
The Wallflowers

Don't laugh but I still listen to these and others......

The Cure
Depeche Mode
The Smiths
P.I.L.
New Order
Stone Roses
Incubus
Interpol
Ministry
Nine Inch Nails
Lush
CURVE
Lacuna Coil
Type O Negative
Pantera
Old Metallica
Doors
....................Some Rap is okay..EPMD, REDMAN, METHOD MAN, DMX, n.w.a, Cypress hill.

A guy I work with has brought in some Hank Williams. While I'm not exactly rushing out to buy an album, I do respect what he did for music. The guy is a legend.

Another guy I like is Johnny Cash. But i really don't classify him as a country artist. He's just Johnny.

Johnny Cash RAWKED.

He's the only "country" singer I can stomach. And I'm with you, for some reason, he doesn't strike me as a country musician.

Johnny Cash RAWKED.

He's the only "country" singer I can stomach. And I'm with you, for some reason, he doesn't strike me as a country musician.

His version of hurt by Nine Inch Nails made my ears bleed. My pop liked him, I did not.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm not sure about keeping Cody either. Something needs to be done, but I don't think a QB switch will solve anything. Neither will scrapping the offense. I'm not saying the spread is the answer to our problems, but to just toss out the offense halfway through the season wouldn't be a good thing.

IMO I believe that changing QB is not a bad idea. With a stronger arm we can strech the field more than we can now. If we do that we can get a little room to work and maybe get a few of the defence out of the box.
We are no threat down field...the D knows this and loads the box and pins their ears back. The oline is struggling a little, and RB are getting killed.
Strech the field and see what happens...What could it hurt?
IMO Cody can not strech the field

IMO I believe that changing QB is not a bad idea. With a stronger arm we can strech the field more than we can now. If we do that we can get a little room to work and maybe get a few of the defence out of the box.
We are no threat down field...the D knows this and loads the box and pins their ears back. The oline is struggling a little, and RB are getting killed.
Strech the field and see what happens...What could it hurt?
IMO Cody can not strech the field

What offense are we running? Would anyone notice if we "threw it out?"

This week there can be no excuses on offense. Our program badly needs this win. KSU will score points, does not matter how well our defense plays. Josh Freeman is too good of a QB to not score at least a couple TDs.

KSU's defense is absolutely atrocious. If we can't put up at least 30, and realistically more, points on them we are in trouble!

This week there can be no excuses on offense. Our program badly needs this win. KSU will score points, does not matter how well our defense plays. Josh Freeman is too good of a QB to not score at least a couple TDs.

KSU's defense is absolutely atrocious. If we can't put up at least 30, and realistically more, points on them we are in trouble!

Louisiana lafeyette scored 37 at manhattan. No excuses is right!

I agree. We should be able to move the ball on KSU's D.

Back