What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

You guys ain't nothing but a bunch of pu$$ies

:yeahthat:, but it would be nice to claim more than 53,000ish...[/QUOTE
The good news is we could tear down the towers on the west side and you could easily add 20,000 more, and everyone a good seat, but first you gotta fill the 53,000 we have right now. The Broncos don't help - they have always owned the Denver area. The only way you can compete for $ with them is to play a big time schedule.

:yeahthat:, but it would be nice to claim more than 53,000ish...[/QUOTE
The good news is we could tear down the towers on the west side and you could easily add 20,000 more, and everyone a good seat, but first you gotta fill the 53,000 we have right now. The Broncos don't help - they have always owned the Denver area. The only way you can compete for $ with them is to play a big time schedule.

The problem with this is that we lose a game or two and are "done for" for the rest of the season...:huh: yeah, f*cking negative nancies....

Just in case we need a place to meet. A little place in Bangkok I know of

Attachments

• Super+Pussy.jpg
    Super+Pussy.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 97
The problem with this is that we lose a game or two and are "done for" for the rest of the season...:huh: yeah, f*cking negative nancies....

Okay, I guess you enjoy cu being 2-2 EVERY ****ING year before the big 12. This team has LOST 5 ****ING GAMES EVERY YEAR SINCE 2002.

Gee, I guess nobody wants this team to take the next step. While we are bragging about our tough schedule, the rest of the big 12 and many other top 25 teams are WINNING games. Last I checked, I didn't hear espn mentioning cu's TOUGH schedule last year. WINS are the bottom line, so if your going to play such a tough OOC,START WINNING MORE THAN 2 ****ING GAMES EVERY YEAR.

The real laugh is people saying 6-6 AGAIN because of our tough schedule. You can't have it both ways.

This post isn't aimed at you,i'm speaking to cu fans as a whole. I read this crap on the other board all the time.

Great we play of tough schedule, if you don't beat the asu's and fsu's or at least win ONE of them and you keep ending up 2-2 every ooc schedule,it don't mean ****. I GUESS ARE TOUGH SCHEDULE HELPED US GET DOMINATED BY MIZZOU and lose to freaking iowa state.

Play csu,west virginia,eastern washington and a team like UNC,wake forest or an indiana type team.

Last edited:
Okay, I guess you enjoy cu being 2-2 EVERY ****ING year before the big 12. This team has LOST 5 ****ING GAMES EVERY YEAR SINCE 2002.

Gee, I guess nobody wants this team to take the next step. While we are bragging about our tough schedule, the rest of the big 12 and many other top 25 teams are WINNING games. Last I checked, I didn't hear espn mentioning cu's TOUGH schedule last year. WINS are the bottom line, so if your going to play such a tough OOC,START WINNING MORE THAN 2 ****ING GAMES EVERY YEAR.

The real laugh is people saying 6-6 AGAIN because of our tough schedule. You can't have it both ways.

This post isn't aimed at you,i'm speaking to cu fans as a whole. I read this crap on the other board all the time.

Great we play of tough schedule, if you don't beat the asu's and fsu's or at least win ONE of them and you keep ending up 2-2 every ooc schedule,it don't mean ****. I GUESS ARE TOUGH SCHEDULE HELPED US GET DOMINATED BY MIZZOU and lose to freaking iowa state.

Play csu,west virginia,eastern washington and a team like UNC,wake forest or an indiana type team.

Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I enjoy "Football"--and by that, I mean the game, not the end-of-the-season-record.

Each Saturday during the Fall, I plop myself down and watch about ten consecutive hours of college football. The bigger the matchup the happier I am. Aside from big matchups, I additionally watch the CU game...whether on TV or on the ESPN game tracker.

My life is a lot happier when:

1. CU is one of those big games. I don't get nearly as excited by the Miami of Ohios (and of course Montana State...for at least two reasons, one of which starts with the letter "L").

2. CU's game is televised...an event far more likely to occur when CU plays a quality opponent.

So while I'm certain EVERY CU fan strongly desires as many "W's" as possible, I guess we're all in it for different reasons. Some like the gameday atmosphere (I do too, but it's not practical to indulge from another continent) some like the end-end-of-the-season bragging rights. Others, including me, enjoy the individual game...the bigger the matchup the better! I hope CU continues with the tough schedules even, in the near-term, at the expense of the overall record. JMO.

Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I enjoy "Football"--and by that, I mean the game, not the end-of-the-season-record.

Each Saturday during the Fall, I plop myself down and watch about ten consecutive hours of college football. The bigger the matchup the happier I am. Aside from big matchups, I additionally watch the CU game...whether on TV or on the ESPN game tracker.

My life is a lot happier when:

1. CU is one of those big games. I don't get nearly as excited by the Miami of Ohios (and of course Montana State...for at least two reasons, one of which starts with the letter "L").

2. CU's game is televised...an event far more likely to occur when CU plays a quality opponent.

So while I'm certain EVERY CU fan strongly desires as many "W's" as possible, I guess we're all in it for different reasons. Some like the gameday atmosphere (I do too, but it's not practical to indulge from another continent) some like the end-end-of-the-season bragging rights. Others, including me, enjoy the individual game...the bigger the matchup the better! I hope CU continues with the tough schedules even, in the near-term, at the expense of the overall record. JMO.

The expense will be less and less fans when cu is losing 6-7 games a year. Your post has merit, but in the end, it's w's and l's.

I can see both sides, I like the big games and being on TV all the time, but then I hate how other teams seems to play weak team in the OOC and still get ranked high. The argument used to be 'Well, the media loves NU and UT, and OU so they don't have to play anyone to get ranked high' but that has gone out the window with Mizzou and Kansas last year. Kansas played nobody at all and still by winning the conference games ended up in a BCS bowl.

I am now starting to believe that CU is shooting itself in the foot by scheduling so hard. Kids want to win, and as long as we win the conference games, we will be ranked. If we win all the OOC and lose conference games, we won't. If we lose OOC games and win conference games, we get in, although no high. So let's start toning down tone OOC schedule and start getting 8-9 wins on average.

On the other hand, if Hawk keeps going in the direction I think he is with recruiting and the team getting more in his mold, then we may start having the best of both worlds.:cool:

That's why we should try to win...

So, cu hasn't been trying? Now i'm really excited now that we're trying:smile2:

Cu wouldn't have to play these tough OOC schedules every year if my fellow alumni and some cu fans would GO TO THE GAMES AND SUPPORT YOUR ALMA MATER.

People say "Well,i'm not going to go watch cu beat up miami of ohio or eastern washington"

Why? Don't you like watching cu blow someone out for a change?

Nothing wrong with taking one of those top 25 teams off the schedule. But, our fans are too proud to watch cu crush a weaker team:wow::huh:

Cu wouldn't have to play these tough OOC schedules every year if my fellow alumni and some cu fans would GO TO THE GAMES AND SUPPORT YOUR ALMA MATER.

People say "Well,i'm not going to go watch cu beat up miami of ohio or eastern washington"

Nothing wrong with taking one of those top 25 teams off the schedule. But, our fans are too proud to watch cu crush a weaker team:wow::huh:

I agree that alumni should go to games if they can and support the team. It's not fun to stand in the sun and watch a freaking blowout against a crappy team, unless that crappy team is a Conference game. But, yes it is nice to have an easier blowout game for a change...thus Miami (OH) last year and (hopefully) Eastern Washington this year. There you go Syko, you got your blowout games!! We also have FSU and WVU who are good teams that will be a challenge, and when we beat them, who's gonna be complaining?

No, no, no. Doesn't anyone buy into what Hawk is cooking up? Stop trying to win and just be winners!

You are completely right!! I'm sorry I should have said, "That's why we should just win. :thumbsup:

I agree that alumni should go to games if they can and support the team. It's not fun to stand in the sun and watch a freaking blowout against a crappy team, unless that crappy team is a Conference game. But, yes it is nice to have an easier blowout game for a change...thus Miami (OH) last year and (hopefully) Eastern Washington this year. There you go Syko, you got your blowout games!! We also have FSU and WVU who are good teams that will be a challenge, and when we beat them, who's gonna be complaining?

You are completely right!! I'm sorry I should have said, "That's why we should just win. :thumbsup:

When we beat them? WHEN that happens I'll be very happy, I'm tired of seeing the rest of our league ending up 4-0 while we are 2-2 after ooc. Just win at least one of the games and be 3-1 or god forbid,4-0 going into big 12 play.

My rant is done.

Sorry, but I am not going to take time off and fly to Colorado to watch the Buffs play Miami of Ohio, EWU, or Montana St. I did do just that to watch the Buffs play FSU last year and plan to do it again to watch the Buffs play W Vag this year.

Case closed.

Sorry, but I am not going to take time off and fly to Colorado to watch the Buffs play Miami of Ohio, EWU, or Montana St. I did do just that to watch the Buffs play FSU last year and plan to do it again to watch the Buffs play W Vag this year.

Case closed.

I'm talking about IN-STATE ALUMNI.

CASE CLOSED

Back