What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Zach Dancel - potential transfer from New Mexico?

So, far as I can see...Zach hasn't stated that he wants to transfer. He played last week for UNM.
Also, I don't believe it was a recruit that got popped for the DUI, it was a friend of Locksley's kid...but was driving an SUV in Locksley's name.
Not sure they'll face USC-level sanctions which would enable transfers not having to sit out a year. Don't get me wrong, this kid would be a good get (and if he can get Brown, too), but it's not really worth thinking about since he isn't on the market.

The credibility here, it is lacking. In other words...
tumblr_lb4xnd9aiA1qdbwc8o1_400.png

fify

Would rather sign a freshmen out of HS to balance the numbers. Would pass on Bowman too.

Polk JR
WashingtonFR
Harlos FR
Terrell Smith SO
Clark FR
Orms SO
Creer FR
Manea (12)

Would rather sign a freshmen out of HS to balance the numbers. Would pass on Bowman too.

Polk JR
WashingtonFR
Harlos FR
Terrell Smith SO
Clark FR
Orms SO
Creer FR
Manea (12)

Respectfully disagree with you on this one. I think if this season has shown us anything, it's that we really need to improve our depth, in particular in the defensive backfield. To bring in another quality safety with some game experience, in a year when we are likely going to have the scholarships to give, is a good investment.

Respectfully disagree with you on this one. I think if this season has shown us anything, it's that we really need to improve our depth, in particular in the defensive backfield. To bring in another quality safety with some game experience, in a year when we are likely going to have the scholarships to give, is a good investment.

We also have to be smart building up the program. Would rather sign a freshman. Next year Polk, Smith, Orms, Harlos, Washington, Marquez, Clark, and hopefully Manea will provide the depth.

Polk JR
WashingtonFR
Harlos FR
Terrell Smith SO
Clark FR
Orms SO
Creer FR
Manea (12)
you consistently say really dumb things. Thats ok, I'm hoping your statement comes from a lack of knowledge.

Im no expert but we need guys to make a difference from the moment they get here. Im cool with getting this guy, we need all the help we can get. I dont care if they are hs players, transfers, or jucos. We just need some ballers, worry about evening out the classes later.

We also have to be smart building up the program. Would rather sign a freshman. Next year Polk, Smith, Orms, Harlos, Washington, Marquez, Clark, and hopefully Manea will provide the depth.

I simply don't think we're in a position to be that picky about who we can get and I don't understand how much of a difference there will be between a freshman and a soph. Whether he has 3 or 4 years to play, if he can contribute and improve the talent level of the team, I'll take it.

Thanks for listing every DB we'll have on the roster. I was too lazy to look it up.

Back