What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CA WR Kevin Anderson (Signed to Arizona State)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
KEVINANDERSON09ACA200.JPG

Lakewood HS (Lakewood, CA)

Ht: 5-foot-10
Wt: 175 lbs

Rivals Rank: #54 WR, ***
Scout Rank: #73 WR, ***
ESPN Rating: unrated (40)

Re: '10 CA WR Kevin Anderson (committed to Arizona State)

Both Scout & Rivals reported today that he's an ASU commit.

wasnt he sposed to be an lsu lock?

5-10, 170lbs? ASU? Hmm, must have crappy grades and doesnt think he'll get in elsewhere, and no offense but we dont need 5'10" WR's. We need the Jarrod Darden, Terdema Userry (sp), Simmons and Clemons of the world. Not a big loss I think.

He wasn't tops on my list, but he is definitely a BCS talent and Lakewood is a HS it wouldn't hurt at all to have a pipe to. The Lakewood 2010 class includes Scroggins (probable USC QB - announcing tomorrow), Utopo (Notre Dame DT), Bailey (USC DB).

On his height, 5'10 seems about right, but Scout had him listed at 6'1", so who knows what the truth is. Speed is questionable. 4.4s on Scout, but an electronic 4.62 at Rivals. I'd go by the electronic time and say he's fast enough, but not a burner.

As far as LSU goes, he was supposed to be theirs to lose with CU in third. Here's the link to the Rivals article (premium, I think): http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=967571

Would have been a good pickup. Some shorter WRs are fine, provided not all your WRs are small. I still hope we can pull Wilkins out of North Carolina.

Back