What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 FL TE Henley Griffon (Signed to Colorado)

No Thornton??

Oops. Thornton definitely plays.

I believe that the coaches are trying to get the numbers right for the tight ends, so that by 2011 we'll have:

Sr: Deehan
So: Thornton & Favors
RS-Fr: Slavin & Henley

And then we can just take 1 in the 2011 class.

Oops. Thornton definitely plays.

I believe that the coaches are trying to get the numbers right for the tight ends, so that by 2011 we'll have:

Sr: Deehan
So: Thornton, Favors, & Wood
RS-Fr: Slavin & Henley

And then we can just take 1 in the 2011 class.

Knock on wood that Deehan stays healthy throughout his career. Losing Wallace means the gap in experience from Deehan to the #2 is a lot bigger. I really like the potential of the underclassmen, and hope guys like Henley come through for us at a vital position.

I hope someone takes Henley under their wing, as it were, and helps him get acclimated to Boulder. It's going to be a major culture shock coming from a very rural Southern town like Opopka and being plunked down in a sophisticated place like Boulder.

Nice to see a commit from Florida although he was only recruited by smaller schools, other than Tennessee. Hopefully he can be a nice sleeper find.

Rivals just gave Griffon a 2* rating. He's at 5.4 (just below the 5.5 that would have made him a 3*). That's the same rating Thornton got last year and Favors has this year. FWIW, I was told that Favors' rating is suffering from the fact that he hasn't supplied Rivals with senior film.

Back