1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'10 TX ILB Bryce Hager (Signed to Baylor)

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by Buffnik, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Rivals
    Scout
    ESPN

[​IMG]
    Westlake HS (Austin, TX)

Ht: 6-foot-1
    Wt: 212
    40: 4.51

Rivals rating: 2*; unranked ILB
    Scout rating: NR OLB
    ESPN rating: NR OLB

2. Buffnik

So far his only offer is from Air Force. Baylor, Texas A&M and CU have all swept in late and it looks like we'll be fighting it out for him.

Rivals has a really informative article:

Late bloomer likes Buffaloes

One of the stars of that game was senior middle linebacker Bryce Hager, the son of former Texas and Philadephia Eagle linebacker Britt Hager. The 6-foot-1, 212-pound Hager runs a 4.5-second 40-yard dash and had 12 tackles, a sack and two tackles for loss. Even before his performance, colleges were making a late season push themselves to get him on campus for official visits.

"I've just had an in-home visit from Baylor," Hager said. "I think I'm taking an official visit to Baylor on Jan. 15. I'm going to go to Air Force the last week in January. I may try to set something up with Texas A&M and Colorado."

"I love Colorado. I have been up there. Boulder is a sweet place. There is a lot to do. I like the cold instead of playing in 120 degrees. The weather is something new. I'm pretty sure that I would enjoy that."

3. BuffsRising

BuffsRising Well-Known Member

His dad played one or two years with the Broncos at the tail end of his career. Should help that his son is familiar with the area.

4. LongHaulBuff

LongHaulBuff Club Member Club Member

5. Buffnik

Yep. Rivals and Scout both have him committing today.