1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'10 TX OLB Kevin Kisseberth (Signed to Louisiana Tech)

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by Buffnik, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Rivals
    Scout
    ESPN

[​IMG]
    Klein HS (Klein, TX)

Ht: 6-foot-3
    Wt: 220
    40: 4.6

Rivals rating: 3*; #54 OLB
    Scout rating: 2*; #137 OLB
    ESPN rating: 3* - 75 grade; #75 ILB

2. Buffnik

Kisseberth also plays Tight End and also could end up at Defensive End. No one had connected him to Colorado until a Rivals article this morning (he was thought to be a Minnesota lean):

Houston 2010 list tightening up

Klein linebacker Kevin Kisseberth held several offers entering the fall but has yet to make a decision. The Bearkats reached the state semi-finals, which filled his weekends up until the holidays. He's now in basketball, which also makes it difficult to take an official visit.

"I'm really liking Colorado and Oregon State right now, but I don't have any visits set up," he said. "Minnesota, Iowa State and Tulsa are also very much in the picture. I don't feel that I have to take an official visit to commit to a school at this point."

:gobuffs:

3. Buffnik

Kisseberth played 5A football in a Houston league and was a 3 year starter.

[video=youtube;kYzTFczgnFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYzTFczgnFI[/video]

[video=youtube;B5txAMPvDjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5txAMPvDjQ[/video]

Very impressive. This guy brings it. He'd be a great addition to this class.

4. Buffnik

Chose LA Tech today.