What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

11/30 Colorado at Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect a hard fought game that stays within 2 scores much of the game, but that it's clear to anyone who isn't wearing heavily black and gold tinted glasses isn't actually that close.

The box score will look like a "close" game, but on the field it will be painfully obvious that UU was in near complete control.

Utah is probably the weirdest state I've ever been to. There are some cool places to visit, but that isn't all there is. :D

We win, they'll be pissed, and there might just be a little spark of a rivalry.

Nothing may come of it, but if one ever develops that's how it will start.
I like Coach Whittingham. He runs a solid program and has built that thing up from the inside out on both sides.

However, I am all for ruining their season. Coach Tucker needs another signature win to sell recruits we’re trying to flip/seal come both signing days.

I like Coach Whittingham. He runs a solid program and has built that thing up from the inside out on both sides.

However, I am all for ruining their season. Coach Tucker needs another signature win to sell recruits we’re trying to flip/seal come both signing days.
He has already flipped and sealed those commits with victories against Stanford and Washington, with guys who were not his guys. Those verbal commits are not going to leave because CU loses to the #6 team in the nation next week.

He has already flipped and sealed those commits with victories against Stanford and Washington, with guys who were not his guys. Those verbal commits are not going to leave because CU loses to the #6 team in the nation next week.
Y’all are funny. Take nothing verbal for granted when selling. Done means signed, sealed, and delivered. In this context, signed NLI, enrolled, practice, play, and stay away from the portal.

Besides, I want MORE flips. We have a great shot of getting those if we beat Utah. I want the young players on this team to have more weeks of practice. We get those if we beat Utah.

So do we have a gamtime set yet for next week? My CFB TV online schedule from LSU still says we're on a 6 day hold. WTF?!?

Y’all are funny. Take nothing verbal for granted when selling. Done means signed, sealed, and delivered. In this context, signed NLI, enrolled, practice, play, and stay away from the portal.

Besides, I want MORE flips. We have a great shot of getting those if we beat Utah. I want the young players on this team to have more weeks of practice. We get those if we beat Utah.

To be fair, with the new transfer portal, nothing is guaranteed anymore. These guys could sign and leave before even playing a game.

I think we get the 1:30 slot. After Oregon’s loss the eyes are on Utah to see if they can make a statement to jump into overtaking Alabama and make the playoffs (pending winning PAC 12 CCG).

I think we keep it a good close fought game, win or lose. Which probably hurts Utah.

This is the kind of game that starts a true rivalry.

Win at SLC and not only are we bowl eligible, but we knock Utah out of the playoff chase AND, I am pretty sure, the conference championship game.

I'm going to be pissed if we don't get the pleasure of listening to Chris Fowler call our game next weekend
That would be very cool. What a stage...
Game day is in Minnesota and the minn-wisc game is on ABC. Guessing Herbie and Fowler call that one since game day is already there? Not sure how it works but would love to have them on the call.

utah is the best team, by far, that CU has faced this year. and, honestly, it might be the best utah team that they have ever had. that defense is ****ing nails and the offense is mean and nasty. and they are really good at home, playing for a shot at making the playoffs.

to say that the odds are stacked against us would be an understatement. if our Buffs somehow manage to win this game, it will shock the football world. at least for a week.

let's go get it!

Ute fan is saying the line is 28 in favor of the Ute fans. I ain't worried about that and neither was this person.

1574629417571.png

Among the many benefits of a win vs Utah is 15 extra practices. As Mel noted, it’s hard to get better this late in the year. That’s coaching! They are holding a positive attitude in the face of adversity to create a culture of playing for each other. That’s a buffalo walking into the wind in the snow, not some silly ass picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back